Clothing set [CLOSED] Final: Batch 3 INDIANA JONES genuine leather jacket & suit (optional) LAST RIDE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hnlee

Super Freak
Reaction score
****** RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK SUIT THE LAST RIDE!!! *******

Offering:
1. Raiders of the lost ark GENUINE LEATHER Jacket: Aimed for bagginess & adventure style like in the movie: USD 200
2. Shirt & Pants: USD 60 (I only offer this to people who order Jacket #1)
3. BODY USED is DX05 or TTM19 alike ( Han Solo fitting is acceptable but the fitting would be neat, not baggy enough

Deposit: USD 150
Time Frame: 2-3 months or a bit more
Note: Price is include shipping worldwide and please help pay paypal as "FRIEND OPTION". I will not be responsible for taxation and
extra additional costs in your country.

Please PM me if you would like to join the FINAL ride. LET'S SMELL THE BREEZE OF LEATHER ADVENTURE!!! Whip Whip.....SPLASH!
I will not aim for minimum order so you can order now. But once I feel is enough, I will stop producing because I only have limited parts & material left,

NOTE: BATCH 1 & 2 finished and 95% SHIPPED. Thanks for all your positive feedback, compliment and support. I really appreciate it so much.

Please refer to my previous Indi thread for some stunning & amazing works from friends who purchased and do with their own Indi styles:
https://customonesixth.com/threads/...rs-of-the-lost-ark-jacket-clothes-set.192306/
indiana action.jpg

Deposit:

1 - 10: check Email

11. Merek T.
12. Kalinovicc
13. Stephen L.
14. E. Ruiz

----------------------------------------CLOSED for good :) Thanks everyone for supporting.

Last edited:
List update! Thanks for support all & so glad for everyone who happy got the items fr previous order :)

this 3rd run is almost done. I will send you all the messages once finished. Thanks for supporting guys and I will not accept anymore order.

indi ready to ship 2.jpg

Calling for final payment and this last run. Thanks everyone for your trust and support.

Back