PETITION: Zkulptor please do a Neal Adams style BATMAN

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you interested in a Neal Adams style BATMAN if Zkulptor do one ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JEDSTER

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't know how many Neal Adams fans in here, but Neal Adams style Batman was the one that got me hooked and obsessed with Batman since I was 4 years old.

I really wish HT would start doing a comic masterpiece on DC Heroes, but I don't think that will ever happen. Anyway, since I am very impressed with the Jim Lee style batman that Zkulptor did, I wonder if we can all request a Neal Adams Batman this time and see how that turns out.

Maybe if we could get 30 spots filled up, the talented Zkulptor would do a Neal Adams style Batman sculpt.

YEAH !

Last edited:
Have to agree, that Lee Bats is awesome and if he does another one Id be all over that too. However you should always ask the artist before opening those threads. Erick is a nice guy to communicate with. :duff

Is this an actual interest thread (as in you cleared this with Zkulptor first) or are you just hoping enough names will convince him to take this on?

Last edited:
I'm just gathering people first to see if enough people wants it, that way I can have the poll as a back up to a request, rather than me asking and begging like an annoying brat.

Per the commerce section rules we don't allow threads that have no backing from an artist. If you can get confirmation that Zkulptor or another artist would be willing to take on the commission that is one thing, but to start an interest thread with no one attached is not allowed.

Zkulptor does have a thread in which you can make requests: Zkulptor Wishlist Thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back