Full figure Preorder information posted: Dr. Evil AND MINI ME[DoggieDoc]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Doctor Evil! I Didn’t Spend Six Years In Evil Medical School To Be Called 'Mister,' Thank You Very Much."
FB_IMG_1641418056268.jpg
FB_IMG_1641418060215.jpg
FB_IMG_1641418064775.jpg
FB_IMG_1641418068655.jpg
FB_IMG_1641418072352.jpg

"My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with a low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds; pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Wilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking. I suggest you try it."

DSC09195.JPG
DSC09196.JPG
DSC09197.JPG
DSC09190.JPG
DSC09208.JPG

Andy

Can you make sure Dr Evil head scale to body is correct? In one of the standalone pics, not sure if it is the picture but the head look a bit slightly small.

I’m very tempted to jump in.

Andy

Can you make sure Dr Evil head scale to body is correct? In one of the standalone pics, not sure if it is the picture but the head look a bit slightly small.

I’m very tempted to jump in.
It's fine. With Mini Me attached to the front of him it's hard to not get the camera to make Evil's head look smaller when the focus is on Mini Me.

This photo shows best that his head scale is totally fine...

DSC09249.JPG

Back