Full figure Preorder information posted: Dr. Evil AND MINI ME[DoggieDoc]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I am the man that will maintain the dignity of this evil organizion."

DSC09316.JPG
DSC09308.JPG

"He's gone mental on account of the chocolate. It's like catnip for cloooones."
FB_IMG_1642114690992.jpg
FB_IMG_1642114694148.jpg
FB_IMG_1642114696873.jpg
FB_IMG_1642114699686.jpg
FB_IMG_1642114702232.jpg
FB_IMG_1642114704841.jpg

Last edited:
i don't know for how long i have been asking for artists to take on this project...but i know its been YEARS!!!!!....i'm just glad i finally will have it in my collection!!

Damn these 2 figures will cost “ 10 billion dollars “ LOL

"The 100 BILLION Dollar Man"
(and his clone)

I am proud to present in its entirety, the full set of Dr. Evil and Mini Me.

Each set contains:
- Fully articulated Dr. Evil figure with tailored outfit, Dr. Evil portrait, and screen accurate shoes
- Fully articulated Mini Me figure with tailored outfit, Mini Me portrait, and screen accurate shoes
- 9 custom mini me hands (two relaxed, two "air quotes", two peace signs, two middle fingers, and one "pinky pose" all with magnetic attachments
- 3 custom Dr. Evil hands (two "air quotes", one "pinky pose"
*All custom hands have the "E" ring on the right hand pinky
- 4 "other" Dr. Evil hands (two relaxed and two gripping)
- Separate "E" ring for the pinky pose hands for Dr. Evil and Mini Me
- Mr. Bigglesworth with readable name tag
- Mini Mr. Bigglseworth with readable name tag
- Cloth Baby Bjorn harness for Dr. Evil
- Cloth Baby Bjorn harness for Mini Me that is detachable from the harness worn by Dr. Evil
- Screen accurate Starbucks cup with separate cardboard heat protector
- Screen accurate "MOJO"
- Screen accurate, openable "Belgian Chocolates" box with empty paper chocolate wrappers
- Chocolate face appliance for Mini Me
- Screen accurate "Evil" trike with movable front and rear wheels
- Custom packaging and CoA (to be shown)

Art director/Project Director - Andy Manoloff

Creative director - Jon Anderson

Dr. Evil and Mini Me portraits: Vivek Kasture

Portrait painting - Alessio Salitore

Custom hands, cats, and all accessories - Andy Manoloff

Tailoring - @2ouble8ight

Limited to 20 sets. Preorder will open in ~1 week. Estimated time of completion: September 2022

DSC09356.jpg
FB_IMG_1642196994407.jpg
FB_IMG_1642196991204.jpg
FB_IMG_1642197010667.jpg
FB_IMG_1642197012931.jpg
FB_IMG_1642196996750.jpg
FB_IMG_1642197008277.jpg
FB_IMG_1642197006067.jpg
FB_IMG_1642196998889.jpg
FB_IMG_1642197001348.jpg

If you are interested in the set please note the instructions below. I would appreciate having your email as well even though the information about the preorder is right here. Thanks everyone.

"The 100 BILLION Dollar Man"
(and his clone)

Each set contains (Limited to 20 sets):

- Fully articulated Dr. Evil figure with tailored outfit, Dr. Evil portrait, and screen accurate shoes
- Fully articulated Mini Me figure with tailored outfit, Mini Me portrait, and screen accurate shoes
- 9 custom mini me hands (two relaxed, two "air quotes", two peace signs, two middle fingers, and one "pinky pose" all with magnetic attachments
- 3 custom Dr. Evil hands (two "air quotes", one "pinky pose"
*All custom hands have the "E" ring on the right hand pinky
- 4 "other" Dr. Evil hands (two relaxed and two gripping)
- Separate "E" ring for the pinky pose hands for Dr. Evil and Mini Me
- Mr. Bigglesworth with readable name tag
- Mini Mr. Bigglseworth with readable name tag
- Cloth Baby Bjorn harness for Dr. Evil
- Cloth Baby Bjorn harness for Mini Me that is detachable from the harness worn by Dr. Evil
- Starbucks cup with separate cardboard heat protector
- "MOJO"
- Openable "Belgian Chocolates" box with empty paper chocolate wrappers
- Chocolate face appliance for Mini Me
- "Evil" trike with movable front and rear wheels
- Custom packaging and CoA (to be shown)
Art director/Project Director - Andy Manoloff
Creative director - Jon Anderson
Dr. Evil and Mini Me portraits - Vivek Kasture
Portrait painting - Alessio Salitore
Custom hands, cats, and all accessories - Andy Manoloff
Tailoring - @2ouble8ight

Preorder instructions:
- The exact time of preorder open will be announced on January 20th sometime around 10 AM United States EST via both IG and Facebook page announcements. I cannot realistically message people individually (and mass emailing people the morning of usually results in my emails ending up in SPAM boxes) so please pay attention to these social media locations.

- At that time email me at "[email protected]" with your intention to pay. I will then direct you to send payment at a PayPal address delivered via the email.
- Payment needs to be sent immediately after you have received the email response from me.

-Once payment has been sent please respond to my email response that you have paid and include the payment information asked for below in the email. I will not be holding spots or making exceptions to the payment instructions.
*Do not attempt to send payment without first emailing me or getting a response via email from me. If any "unauthorized" payments are sent they will be refunded.

- Preorders are made on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis based on order of payments/emails received.

- Set cost is $2250 as friends and family or add 5% fees, plus shipping at time of completion.

Payment as follows:

- Single payment up front of $2250 as friends and family or add 5% fees. Shipping will be collected at time of completion.

OR

Payment plan as follows:
- Deposit of $750 as friends and family or add 5% due at time of preorder
- Payment 2 of $750 or add 5% due April 1st
- Balance of $750 as friends and family or add 5% due within the last 2-3 months of completion of the set (i.e. sometime between July and September. I will give a heads up when the final payment is coming due).
- Shipping will be collected at the time of completion and when shipping is imminent

With your payment please include all of the following information IN A PAYMENT NOTE (i.e. it needs to be WITH the payment) as well as in the email response as described above:
- Name
- Facebook name, IG handle, forum name etc.
- What you are buying (i.e. the 100 BILLION Dollar Man set DEPOSIT)
- Shipping address
- Phone number
- Email address

If you have any questions feel free to message me on Instagram (@doggiedoc_designs), my Facebook page (Doggie Doc Designs), or my personal FB (Andy Manoloff)

Just a reminder preorder opens Thursday around 10 AM. I received no emails nor any further posts in this thread after posting the detailed instructions. Just wanted to make sure you didn't all miss it.

Preorders are open. If you want in please email at the above email address as instructed. Thanks guys.

Didn't get on the run either, but I LOVE that this sold out so fast. It shows that there's a real interest for something that isn't marvel/star wars. Loving the variety!

Back