Full figure [CLOSED] TORIBOX Joker 89 Full Outfit + Don Fung "ThreeStep Studio" SCULPT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which option should we go for Balloonman sculpt?

• A. Laughing Sculpt + Sculpted Hat

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • B. Laughing Sculpt w/ Hair

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • C. Cynical Sculpt + Sculpted Hat

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • D. Laughing Sculpt w/ Bald Head and Hair on the side (no extra fees for hat)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@jagzz any update from yunsil on the outfit? Also any news on the headsculpt or has the sculptor not started yet?

Sculpt scheduled August-September to start, please check 1st page.
For outfit still waiting update from Toribox team, looks like will be around Q3 2022.
The Sculpt will be Option A? Or Option B?

The Sculpt will be Option A? Or Option B?
More to B, but the sculptor is more interested with something in the middle..
More cynical smirk.

ac0221c48e3ffe0c7b899c4f7abd708c.jpg

More to B, but the sculptor is more interested with something in the middle..
More cynical smirk.

View attachment 445883

I may be mistaken, but I thought we all agreed on B with sculpted hair, not a combination of B and C. That was what we voted on. I understand that we’ve changed artists, but I’m a bit surprised this is just now coming to light.

Is that the reference picture that the artist is using?

I may be mistaken, but I thought we all agreed on B with sculpted hair, not a combination of B and C. That was what we voted on. I understand that we’ve changed artists, but I’m a bit surprised this is just now coming to light.

Is that the reference picture that the artist is using?
Using Opt B as a main reference but in the end the sculptor thinking that he can do a better likeness with the last image as preference.
I will trust the sculptor judgment on this.
I think he will do the sculpt justice.

With this more neutral face you can really play around with the eyes, and have much more sinister looks.
Like this one:

7bae06d9d628584adb7ff329ea0307f1.jpg

Well, if that's the way it has to be with the new artist, I suppose that we'll just see what we get. Hopefully, it will be a winner.

i know i joined late but im excited in what don fung has in stored. whether a hat is able to fit or not. i have no doubt the sculpted hair will turn out really good from him. but interested either way in the option if a hat is able to fit

Back