Full figure [CLOSED] TORIBOX Joker 89 Full Outfit + Don Fung "ThreeStep Studio" SCULPT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which option should we go for Balloonman sculpt?

• A. Laughing Sculpt + Sculpted Hat

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • B. Laughing Sculpt w/ Hair

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • C. Cynical Sculpt + Sculpted Hat

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • D. Laughing Sculpt w/ Bald Head and Hair on the side (no extra fees for hat)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi @jagzz - Any thoughts on a hat for this? It would be a shame to have to pair this quality outfit with a hot toys hat. Also, is there any opportunity for an overcoat? I'd be in for both.

Yes, still figuring out on the hat part.. but definitely lot of artist can create the Hat.
I will wait for the sculptor to update the progress.
Toribox also still working on the proto, they will update as soon as they finish the jacket part.
Yunsil really put her time to make the jacket as perfect as possible.

hi jagg, it has been spoken about before but do you still intend to open yunsil spot once proto sample is shown since probably new people that join late that participated in donfung sculpt will get a chance to get a spot too? i assume if enough people join more, the overall cost per set will go down as well or remain the same?

I don’t have an issue with new people coming on, per se, but I’d really rather see some progress first.

I feel like we’ve all been through the ringer and next month marks the 3.5 year mark for this project, still with nothing to show, and we don’t even know if we’re going to be able to get the fedora or the coat, both of which involve additional lead times.

Hopefully, we’ll get some good news at the end of this month, which is sorely needed. That said, IMO, at this point, focusing on nailing this down, rather than expanding sales, would be much better received by those of us who have been waiting patiently.

Last edited:
hi jagg, it has been spoken about before but do you still intend to open yunsil spot once proto sample is shown since probably new people that join late that participated in donfung sculpt will get a chance to get a spot too? i assume if enough people join more, the overall cost per set will go down as well or remain the same?
There's a possibility, we'll focusing on finishing the proto first.
And from the sculpt perspective there will be more updates in couple of weeks.

Guys, just want to update you.. Threestep will start the progress this month, he will share the progress end of this month. Still waiting for the proto updates from Yunsil part. Will update you as soon as she get back to us.

Thanks again guys.
Hi @jagzz - can you provide an update on the sculpt and suit? Thanks!

@jagzz - Asking once more for a meaningful update on the suit and sculpt. If we’re all being totally honest here, none of the previous updates seem to amount to any progress. I’ll provide examples.

Here is what we have regarding the suit:

September 18, 2022
Just received updates from TORIBOX, proto is on development.. should have something to show very soon.

December 5. 2022
Toribox also still working on the proto, they will update as soon as they finish the jacket part.
Yunsil really put her time to make the jacket as perfect as possible.

February 1, 2023
Still waiting for the proto updates from Yunsil part. Will update you as soon as she get back to us.

Thanks again guys.

It looks like six months of actively working on the prototype just for the jacket, but again, not even the jacket is prototyped yet. Surely, there must have been at least some back and forth dialogue over this. Was there? Has she actually sewn anything? I’m not being sarcastic, I genuinely want to understand where this actually stands.

Same with the sculpt, but it’s even more confusing:

July 14, 2022
Sculpt scheduled August-September to start, please check 1st page.
For outfit still waiting update from Toribox team, looks like will be around Q3 2022.

August 3, 2022
Hi Guys,

Just want to update, the sculptor will start the sculpt next month, hopefully I can give more updates on the sculpt in upcoming weeks.

Thanks again

February 1, 2023
Guys, just want to update you.. Threestep will start the progress this month, he will share the progress end of this month.

February 21, 2023
And from the sculpt perspective there will be more updates in couple of weeks.

Five months after the sculpt was to be started we find out that it didn’t happen. I may be wrong, but that looks like no one checked in once with the sculptor during the the entire five months. Then, we were promised an update from the sculpter at the end of February. Three weeks after that promise, we were told we’ll get an update in a few weeks.

And then I ask for the update we were all expecting, and get nothing for over a week. I’m sure you can understand how this becomes frustrating.

I understand that running a project isn’t an easy thing to do. I expect that you’re dealing with artists, scheduling conflicts, issues in other countries, etc. Clearly, none of that is fun or easy to deal with. That said, there has to be some focus and measurable progress here at some point, let alone three and a half years later. I’ll be the first to say that I’ve not run one of these projects and “hearded the cats”, but speaking only for myself, it is my opinion that we really seem to need some focus and attention here. If there has been significant progress (which I really hope for), we’ve not yet received an update that indicates that to be the case.

I appreciate your time and devotion to supporting us in this hobby. Looking forward to meaningful and timely updates.

Back