Full figure [CLOSED] TORIBOX Joker 89 Full Outfit + Don Fung "ThreeStep Studio" SCULPT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which option should we go for Balloonman sculpt?

• A. Laughing Sculpt + Sculpted Hat

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • B. Laughing Sculpt w/ Hair

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • C. Cynical Sculpt + Sculpted Hat

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • D. Laughing Sculpt w/ Bald Head and Hair on the side (no extra fees for hat)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the suit I will open extra slot when the proto is ready, and collecting full payment.
For now the sculpt still available, there's 10 spots open for it.
I paid $300 for my spot on this closed run (could have been a lot more… I know) because I got the idea it was closed with no second run. only 1 other person bought a clothing spot second hand, so I guess I won’t have too strong of a voice saying the clothing shouldn’t get extended to more spots…
Though there may be people already in the run who want the run to stay limited at the amount it has been secured for the long time it has been closed 🤷‍♂️

I paid $300 for my spot on this closed run (could have been a lot more… I know) because I got the idea it was closed with no second run. only 1 other person bought a clothing spot second hand, so I guess I won’t have too strong of a voice saying the clothing shouldn’t get extended to more spots…
Though there may be people already in the run who want the run to stay limited at the amount it has been secured for the long time it has been closed 🤷‍♂️
Never said the clothing run is limited, I always open for more in the finish proto stage.
For now the list it's closed, but I will open for limited time.
You taking a spot from the original list, it should be more guaranteed.
As I will open additional spots for limited slots, and it will open for limited time.

Never said the clothing run is limited, I always open for more in the finish proto stage.
For now the list it's closed, but I will open for limited time.
You taking a spot from the original list, it should be more guaranteed.
As I will open additional spots for limited slots, and it will open for limited time.
ok I did not know you normally reopen after proto. Earlier, When I sent a deposit unaware it was closed, you did say the clothes and sculpt were closed. Guess it didn’t mean permanently

ok I did not know you normally reopen after proto. Earlier, When I sent a deposit unaware it was closed, you did say the clothes and sculpt were closed. Guess it didn’t mean permanently
You did say deposit, but I’m guessing U take full payment outfits after proto.
Got it
Thanks for the reply

Yes, should've wait..
I will announce everything on the thread, again when you bought from the original list.. it should not be that expensive.
Should consult with me first before buying the spot.

Yes, should've wait..
I will announce everything on the thread, again when you bought from the original list.. it should not be that expensive.
Should consult with me first before buying the spot.
Definitely worth it. There could be 20 people after 10 spots. Not worth the chance to miss out.

can't pass up joker! Full payment sent for don fung headsculpt. Are we still abiding by the poll with it being a laughing + rooted hair sculpt?

Back