Full figure JAWS: Quint (SOLD OUT) ~ Brody (SOLD OUT) ~ Hooper (SOLD OUT)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'll leave that to @DoggieDoc to decide
Everything is feasible subject to the £ or $. My first version of Quint was seated in a deck chair with a can of a certain lager beer pondering life. My take was an alternative to Brody seated on the beach. My few figures are all seated it creates a more relaxed look.

very nice..but I doubt NECA would allow licensing out their sculpt to an underground, non-licensed custom build...but yea..nicely done
Hi Petes, Nothing ventured nothing gained, or a shot in the dark, Did you do the Harmonica sculpt aka Charles Bronson a while back?
Thank you

@DoggieDoc just made this project GLOBAL!!! I'd rather him to say the GREAT news!!
Alright well yeah...

So through a series of contacts I've gotten in touch with the biggest Jaws collector in... probably the world.

He LITERALLY owns nearly everything from the film...

He owns the original Rockaway Fighting Chair, the harpoon gun, the M1 Garand, the machete, the baseball bat, the smashed radio, beer cans, the fishing pole and reel... he owns... all of it. And earlier today I spoke with him directly about obtaining detailed reference photos and measurements of anything we need.... for accessories, clothing reference... he even has a full 1:1 Quint statue with custom head sculpt... it's insane.

So I'm still in that process of working out getting the references but rest assured what is created for this project will be as screen accurate as humanly possible.

Looking ahead, which body is recommended for Quint? The hands, those hands shall need to match the sculpt skin tones. The best hands I have used have been Hot Toys and Z Toys.

Alright well yeah...

So through a series of contacts I've gotten in touch with the biggest Jaws collector in... probably the world.

He LITERALLY owns nearly everything from the film...

He owns the original Rockaway Fighting Chair, the harpoon gun, the M1 Garand, the machete, the baseball bat, the smashed radio, beer cans, the fishing pole and reel... he owns... all of it. And earlier today I spoke with him directly about obtaining detailed reference photos and measurements of anything we need.... for accessories, clothing reference... he even has a full 1:1 Quint statue with custom head sculpt... it's insane.

So I'm still in that process of working out getting the references but rest assured what is created for this project will be as screen accurate as humanly possible.

You got ahold of Greg Nicotero, didn't you? You sly dog.

Back