• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Custon OneSixth and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Rahmier Machinist, The Wrestler, Chinatown JJ Gittes, Bill V3 iris, Hector Salamanca, Mina Wayne Dai Ra’s Al Ghul, Jnix Officer K

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I really don’t want to part with these, but I need funds for recent medical bills and to fund other projects. Price is in USD and excludes shipping as well as 5% fees. Payment via F&F or G&S + 5%. Please feel free to message me for any questions or if you’d like additional photos. More items likely to be added soon as well. Thank you for your time.

1. Jack Nicholson as JJ Gittes from Chinatown. Yunsil outfit and Yelim repaint on sculpt- $2000
2. The Wrestler. Sculpt by Charitha, paint by Mike Yuan, limited to 6 worldwide- $900
3. The Machinist- Jacob Rahmier, Adam Gu sculpt, body and arms by Caine- $2000
4. Batman Begins: Bruce Wayne and Ra’s Al Ghul ninja set. Wayne sculpt by Mina painted by Silentsurfer, Ra’s sculpt by Dai. Bodies modified and weathered by JH Studio- $1600
5. Bill the butcher V3 Rainman “whoopsie” with outfit by Iris and shot glass by Doggiedoc- $700
6. Jnix Blade Runner 2049 Officer K sculpt- $250
7. Hector Salamanca: sculpt by Joa painted by nightT47, arms sculpted and painted by nightT47, Gesus Blofeld shoes- $650
8. Shumi Arts Grand Budapest Deluxe set- $4500
9. Mr.Nobody Officer K boots- SOLD
10. Rainman Bill sculpt paint by Yelim- $300

IMG_7213.jpeg
IMG_7215.jpeg
IMG_7214.jpeg
IMG_7225.jpeg

IMG_7226.jpeg

IMG_7227.jpeg
IMG_7228.jpeg

IMG_7229.jpeg

IMG_7234.jpeg