Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ not sure if Sir Robbie is collaborating (cause in that case #worryfree :) but I agree if Robbie is not partnering then considering bickles glasses - we will be in a bit of a trouble!

Not sure if Robbie is doing the shades, or some other part of the costume, if not, Jon de Guzman is an option for the shades.

On a different note I wish he did the armored Dracula as well :( Cause that was my preference (apart from the obvious Victorian one) and would have been a great one with intricate details!
Hope he considered that as an options :( but that's high hopes :(

I agree. Other than the man-bat and wolf-man transformations, the Armored and red robed, old man versions, are my two favorite looks for Oldman as Dracula. I actually sort of hate the top hat "n" shades, curly locks wardrobe. He always reminds me of Prince in that getup lol. [emoji23]

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

Last edited:
Robbie! That's great! At some point in time you need / one needs to expand the team! Since they will translate your vision into reality / am sure that's an exciting step for everyone.

Lee and I are collaborating. I'm out sourcing the production aspect to some of comrades because I have too much to do, but I'm working out the design and process. I've got some really good people helping me now.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

oh man...I just hope RM doesn't do something "quirky" and only make available the glasses and any other items through a super DX set...that would blow and show RMs business acumen...:)

They weren't as essential to the look though. They went very well with the figure but he didn't need them like Dracula does. Nearly all of Travis' accessories were based on the final scenes of the film where he doesn't wear the glasses.

The glasses will come with every Victorian Dracula from what I understand. I'm guessing that includes H and C sets as well given the number needed to be produced. I don't know about the cane becuase I'm not involved in it.

that's good to know...thanks Robbie....that cane would also be essential but again....don't know how RM will part out all the accessories he is making...with that being said...I cn't wait to order the H+C set for sure...may pick up the old vamp later on but right now...I can't afford both...so Victorian is my priority...:)

^^^ for the Victorian look not sure what else accessories would be more important than cane and glasses - unlike bickle - where bickle came with two guns, knife, a rig, chest piece etc!
So in my view the h and c will have both cane and glasses!
Or atkeast I earnestly hope so! Although for me I will pick up a full set of Victorian. - my inclination to dx will depend on what extra comes with red robe and Victorian / both versions.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

^^^ for the Victorian look not sure what else accessories would be more important than cane and glasses - unlike bickle - where bickle came with two guns, knife, a rig, chest piece etc!
So in my view the h and c will have both cane and glasses!
Or atkeast I earnestly hope so! Although for me I will pick up a full set of Victorian. - my inclination to dx will depend on what extra comes with red robe and Victorian / both versions.

A white wolf?

9caf7945680afc4483776c90a21db9cc.jpg

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

really not super impressed with the old drac....essentially the clothes will make that particular custom....if he sells the headsculpt....I would prolly pick that up and switch out the Spenser head and have almost the same custom....but again...that depends on the clothing from Yunsil...which I know will be on point but it becomes, to me, redundant to keep buying the same characters from different artists trying to out do each other...why not just Frankenstein your own version?...lol...but that's my personal view...I know people like to keep their Rm/beto/Iminme collections separate and all.....i'm glad I don't collect like that anymore...:)

That Victorian sculpt with that Barbie wig is what's on my mind......teaser pic soon or nah? :lol

0EDA11C0-08B1-4A65-AF8A-5D93748A71D6_zps34nxkatg.jpg

CCD7C7ED-FE09-4D1E-87DC-1DD4BCA2C4DF_zps7tjfsnv4.jpg

The Cane is amazing but I'm guessing Rainman sculpted it as one piece. Would be cool if he made the DX exclusive the cane that separates into the dagger (2pieces) and use the solid 1 piece cane as the full set and H+C accessory.

C9345831-B0F4-4DE3-9DB1-EC013D09FFE9_zpsqnd1ryss.jpg

D543B054-3F56-4C98-83E9-BA16E901C0F4_zps7falxrxg.jpg

Last edited:
Back