Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another pic of the dx item from Lee's Instagram

b50196c85a0cad85e3e543d44b34d01e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I appreciate the skill and artistry it takes to create these new little busts, am I the only one who would MUCH prefer a cool DX item that was part of the actual figure? Bickle's sliding pistol for example?

While I appreciate the skill and artistry it takes to create these new little busts, am I the only one who would MUCH prefer a cool DX item that was part of the actual figure? Bickle's sliding pistol for example?

:exactly:

Yeah, I think like the Daniel day revisits...this is one of those that he can revisit and make the werewolf, and then red warrior suit.

If I had to guess I'd say that pic has absolutely nothing to do with this project. It does not look or represent anything at all similar to any creature in the film.... Nice try but no.

It looks like a WIP sculpt/bust of MAN-BAT from the Batman Series. :dunno

Last edited:
Robbie's glasses are going to kill this set once again!!...I wanted to pia the pics from FB but I'm on my phone...trust me when I say they look AWESOME!!!

Last edited:
The shape is fine, just the bridge and wires on the inner sides need to be there. Im sure Robbie knows this already, he never misses a detail, his trike is a thing of perfection haha, they look amazing right now anyway haha, can't wait for final reveal!

bsd7.jpg

Thanks for the input. I haven't gotten a sculpt from Lee yet so I haven't been able to try them on. I've only had time to produce these based on a pic. When they go into production, I'll have a chance to rework the design to fit the sculpt. I'm still trying to get the proportions right on the lenses and frames. Something to keep in mind on these. They are really small and will be really fragile. Also each one is hand made and assembled, not printed or cast. Getting the curves of the frames just right is not easy. It may not seem like a big deal but multi directional compound curves can be a problem at this size. And staying consistent is another challenge. Also getting them to stay on the face is yet another challenge. The originals are sprung and have the give of the flesh. Not so lucky here. My biggest concern on these is that collectors will screw them up trying to assemble them.

Back