Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449109458.742602.jpg

For those that know, How ill this set be broken down?? Im realy only interested in the old man version.

most likely each version by itself, H+C sets, and a DX with both versions and a DX item. But i'm not sure if it's a limited run or open for a specific amount of time and closed off like the shining.

Just amazing. If these photos are any indication could be the best RM yet. Time to start saving the pennies.

I agree. With the way the sculpted hands, accessories and seemingly the sculpts are turning out, it just might be! If the outfits turn out as we're expecting, together with all of his sick work this will be over the top. I just wish it were a character/movie nearer and dearer that was turning out this well

Just called my bank manager and told him to prepare for bankruptcy because there's no way I'll be able to resist this one. . .

I didn't have the funds for Regan, but I might have to make it work for this one.

Back