Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7d4326ed3d4f982a9538687ab8e8e7a2.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
The details are what have me roped but I really have to watch this movie again tonight. It's been at least 6 years. I'm hoping that I take to it a little more now than I did in the past. That'll help in wanting to represent it in my collection, aside from the piece of awesomeness that it will be

For me too, it's really too soon and at the wrong time... I could follow when it was $600 every 4 months, now it's $5000 a year to buy his stuff^^

Looks like one of his best though!

Color seems off. It looks like the beast from X-Men. Maybe add a little brown and grey in there?

Last edited:
It looks like the beast from X-Men.

Exactly what I thought. No denying, if it wasn't for that little bit of blood around his mouth you could quite easily imagine him pushing some psychic slaphead around in a wheelchair.

Depends on what RM used for reference I guess. Quite a lot of the images you can find online of the wolf creature are way off in terms of colour, with a garish blue glow over everything.

drac%20wolf.jpg

You can see the contrast here:

Smurf vision

BramStokersDracula199212_zps5bc5650f.jpg

Normal vision

tumblr_m2sb5vHvwE1qeozpoo1_500.jpg

This is how it should really look:

261c72873f1feb22d7f81fa46d07ddde.jpg

It's tough going off Google images because there's usually a verity of color variation to be found from source to source. I think that the Blu Ray is usually the best source for color accuracy, unless it's something like Star Wars that has been remastered multiple times. Then that makes it more complicated.

I have this release: Bram Stoker's Dracula Blu-ray. I bought it 5+ years ago and just tore the cellophane off the other day :lol. I tried watching it the last few nights but started too late and kept passing out within 10 minutes. So I can't confirm the color as per the Blu Ray yet, but maybe someone else can get to it before I can

Exactly what I thought. No denying, if it wasn't for that little bit of blood around his mouth you could quite easily imagine him pushing some psychic slaphead around in a wheelchair.

Depends on what RM used for reference I guess. Quite a lot of the images you can find online of the wolf creature are way off in terms of colour, with a garish blue glow over everything.

drac%20wolf.jpg

You can see the contrast here:

Smurf vision

BramStokersDracula199212_zps5bc5650f.jpg

Normal vision

tumblr_m2sb5vHvwE1qeozpoo1_500.jpg

This is how it should really look:

View attachment 227148

Did they use that blue filter on screen or on disc, or is that a color variant floating around on Images?

Did they use that blue filter on screen or on disc, or is that a color variant floating around on Images?

I honestly couldn't say Pop. It's been years since I watched it and it would probably take A Clockwork Orange style reconditioning for me to sit through it again (strapped to a chair against my will, eyes prised open, complete with constant threats of "Don't you ******* dare laugh" every time Keanu's lips begin to move. If I can get through the bit where he shouts "It's heeem. He's GerAWN YANG" I might just make it.)

Its also made to be "sculpture" not a head on a stand. I dont think its meant to be a head, because he used a rake when working on it and so its not refined like his heads.

I think it needs to be seen as an art piece.

I wasn't originally going for the big set but now Im not so sure.

I honestly couldn't say Pop. It's been years since I watched it and it would probably take A Clockwork Orange style reconditioning for me to sit through it again (strapped to a chair against my will, eyes prised open, complete with constant threats of "Don't you ******* dare laugh" every time Keanu's lips begin to move. If I can get through the bit where he shouts "It's heeem. He's GerAWN YANG" I might just make it.)

[video=youtube;cuyvmr1yYqI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuyvmr1yYqI[/video]

What the ****? They remade Footloose...and it has a slow-to-medium speed bus chase complete with explosion? How did such a cinematic event pass me by?

Back