Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the Victorian look. Really hope that is the one Lee goes with. Seems like the majority want that look too :rock

Would have preferred the Red Robe version, but happy with the Victorian gentleman.

If both versions are made, I am in troubles ;-)

thats a good point. if he goes Victorian + any more versions, i will probably go DX on this.
i would prefer based on below priorities:

1) victorian + armour version
2) victorian + man bat (this would be very very interesting though!)
3) victorian + red robe version

Man-Bat version!

Stiff, will you set up a poll for the freaks to vote on this. I think a poll would be a better reflection of what's the fan favorite look and at least give Rainman a sense of whether Victorian or Red Robe is the better offer for his customers, regardless of what his final decision is...it would at least give him a clearer view for what his customers want.

Personally not with that Victorian Look. That Victorian is NOT Dracula....it is not the iconic look of the film and doesn't really give off a Dracula vibe. If Rainman did the armor version than two versions of this character could have been squeezed out with the felixibikity of using the young Dracula sculpt on a Yunsil Victorian outfit. That outfit at the very least is somthing that can easily be commissioned from Yunsil to do, with the top hat and accessories handled by another artist, much like many of the ongoing projects we see on these boards today. Armor would have been nice with Victorian. But nothing like the iconic Red Robe Dracula or even the Klimt look.

Please set up a poll, ask Rainman for his permission so that he'll be aware of it as well.

Are you guys all mental? How can you have a Bram stroker Dracula without the red gown? I cannot agree more with turbo on this one. Once you display this figure even if they head sculpt is amazing ,it's going to look like a guy in a gray suit with a top hat. Without putting a plaque or a label who the hell's gonna know who it is. Now if you have Dracula in his beautiful red award-winning gown that's a whole other story!! Seriously Turbo has been pushing for this figure and has done a lot of research! This shouldn't even be a discussion.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445713308.103488.jpg

Are you guys all mental?

No. Anx10us not mental. :cuckoo: Who said that? You're mental!

:panic:Yip. Yip. Babble. :blissy Boo-diddly. . . wibble. :gah: Woooooo! Grrfftttgrglgrgl :thud: mmmmm :medic

Victorian. Kind of want a handsome Dracula instead of grotesque and ugly one.
And the costume, if done with finess, will not be boring, it will speak "Dracula" in no less obvious way, than a big red robe on a shelf.

I think this one will be my 1st Rainman figure... Is there anyways to secure one once it hits the pre order status on the website (1st timer, dont hate me for asking dumb questions), because I have see on his site that once is up for pre order, is already too late to order one?

Back