Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's probably what it is,how do you become a premium member? It's like $25 and then you can sell stuff to right?

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

That's probably what it is,how do you become a premium member? It's like $25 and then you can sell stuff to right?

Yep. HERE you go.

Now can everyone PLEASE stop posting in this thread :lol

I keep thinking there's news. . . :panic:

Really trying to be patient and failing miserably

Last edited:
Sorry to bump thread - just went to have a look at RM's site and maybe buy an extra HS when I got this:

Screen Shot 2016-03-01 at 15.03.14.jpg

Those of you with access to his Facebook, any word on there when the site will be back up?

He has to pay for the site again, its happened before, he will, no worries.

I'm hoping he sorts it out before shipping.

While we're at it, for those that haven't seen from the 23rd of Feb -

Screen Shot 2016-03-01 at 21.04.57.jpg

He says: "#dracula #painting #shoes #simple but hard work.it need layer of 6time.wash;metal primer;darkline;red;masking and base< protect coating.BUT this is only left shoes....haha"

I'm hoping he sorts it out before shipping.

While we're at it, for those that haven't seen from the 23rd of Feb -

View attachment 249613

He says: "#dracula #painting #shoes #simple but hard work.it need layer of 6time.wash;metal primer;darkline;red;masking and base< protect coating.BUT this is only left shoes....haha"

Are those for Red? It's hard to tell in that pic but he mentions red.

Are those for Red? It's hard to tell in that pic but he mentions red.

Yes - there's a video too - he sprays them red.

I was trying to see in his original picture if they had details on them, but they look plain.

RM's site is back up.

Yes - there's a video too - he sprays them red.

I was trying to see in his original picture if they had details on them, but they look plain.

RM's site is back up.

Hmmm. I believe there are supposed to be details on them, or at least Spenser's did. Can you link that vid?

Hmmm. I believe there are supposed to be details on them, or at least Spenser's did. Can you link that vid?

He could not find reference for the screen accurate shoes so he winged it. As far as i know.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

He could not find reference for the screen accurate shoes so he winged it. As far as i know.

I thought he said something about having trouble finding reference for the shoes but then a buddy was sending him a book, or something along those lines

I thought he said something about having trouble finding reference for the shoes but then a buddy was sending him a book, or something along those lines

The book proved to be fruitless in regards to shoe design. Almost impossible it seems to find true reference.

The book proved to be fruitless in regards to shoe design. Almost impossible it seems to find true reference.

Oh, damn.

So I wonder where Spenser came up with his? I'm curious if he took some artistic liberties or if he found something solid to go off.

Oh, damn.

So I wonder where Spenser came up with his? I'm curious if he took some artistic liberties or if he found something solid to go off.

I was disappointed to see no details too. I assumed he might add them/glue them on after. But from what others have just said here - I guess not.

Mind you, I was only going by Spenser's too - with the gold detail. I don't ever remember seeing them in the film - I thought his robe covered them.

Back