Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was disappointed to see no details too. I assumed he might add them/glue them on after. But from what others have just said here - I guess not.

Mind you, I was only going by Spenser's too - with the gold detail. I don't ever remember seeing them in the film - I thought his robe covered them.

Same here. I'm not sure what's accurate or not, I'm just going off of what Spenser did.

I know he was actively searching for info on the shoes for honestly 3-4 weeks. I even bought him a limited edition costume book on the film and nothing.....It's obviously not that important if there's literally no info on them. You never see them in the film nor will u see them on the figure....ever. I'm cool with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya same here, you wont see the feet and will have that red robe draped in its glory under those LED lights!

Yea, if there's no reference available then I guess there's no way to be inaccurate.

But I do like what Spencer did with his

Any updates or new pics!? So excited for this!!! OH YES OH YES!!

555872a25fabe58d22bc727553678ab3.jpg

Omg so Amazing!

Well, he wanted it blue I guess. Would have preferred it grayish, but it's awesome none the less

I may be in the minority, but I really like how it is a bluish grey color rather than just plain grey. The highlighted shots where u can see him from that scene were from the lightning strikes, which made him appear a bluey purple. I for one really like that, its's like a screen cap from when hes lit up from the lightning. SO EXCITED FOR THIS!

I may be in the minority, but I really like how it is a bluish grey color rather than just plain grey. The highlighted shots where u can see him from that scene were from the lightning strikes, which made him appear a bluey purple. I for one really like that, its's like a screen cap from when hes lit up from the lightning. SO EXCITED FOR THIS!

I'm with you on that, plus the blue pops more, will look awesome on the shelf, can't wait!!

Blue is way better it looks great

I know, I know :lol. I'm just messing around. I do agree that in the end the blue does look better, but I still would've preferred it to be the natural skin color we see when he appears in other scenes in that form, as opposed to how he looked for a second in the flash of lightning

So excited for this!! Loved the movie! Oh man im EXCITED!!!!

I seen the posted reg pic of 2 wolf busts,did you receive your dx set yet or are you waiting still and if so any updates when Dracula will start being shipped?

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Back