Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
96ad887771f8c5a2d56c099440602155.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope he does the IV, V, VI & VII in Diecast. Doubt HT will ever get around to those

Anyone seriously know how he broke his collarbone?

A pure guess would be something to do with a motorbike. He seems to love them.

Supposedly they are ready, just waiting on the weapons. I wish the person making the weapons would give an update.

Does anyone know if Fergo is back to work or is he still laid up with his hand?

He should be back to work by now. Last time I spoke to him was about a month ago and at the time he's had his finger stitched up. Told me it'd be 2 weeks before he's able to work again.

He should be back to work by now. Last time I spoke to him was about a month ago and at the time he's had his finger stitched up. Told me it'd be 2 weeks before he's able to work again.

Talked to him yesterday, said he is finishing the Dracula items currently and that he will be back to his original orders next week, so I'm guessing hell be done with Dracula Items this weekend.

:yess:

Why are most of us kept in the dark about our orders? If there is gonna be a delay can't emails just be sent out stating around how long the delay will be? Some people have more patience then others apparently. Not one of those people. Sorry to hear about the injuries. Hope both Fergo and Rainman are feeling better.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

You get used to the lack of communication. :lol

Rainman doesn't run a super tight customer service ship, unfortunately. He's had people to help him in the past but they've been and gone.

He should get someone to help though, especially since he doesn't visit these boards any more. The prospect of paying an aide is no doubt a deterrent for him, but he might be able to find someone who'd do it for him for free.

Back