Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the explanations. This isn't my first Rainman piece,but 2nd.lol Anyway i know the deal about waiting on customs,what i think i obviously overlooked is the amount Rainman needs to make as opposed to when I'm getting 1 custom done at a time. I guess I've been lucky with who I've delt with as far as sending deposits and getting what i pay for ultimately. Maybe a gift will be added for the extra long wait. That would totally kick ass! I'm glad Fergo is back to work,i didn't see the gash,but that's his lively hood and am happy it wasn't much worse. Let's see who gets their Dracula first,once that's posted we are gonna be hunting down the mail men like crazy.lol

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Rainmans site has changed and has a bunch of old recasts of head sculpts he is doing,i just jumped on Killer Anton,but so far the only one sold out is willy wonka. I have no idea if the orders went out or not,i didn't personally receive a tracking number so i can't say.

I think that he's just not reissuing Wonka because he wasn't able to get material that's suitable for the hair anymore.

Ya it would be cool to get some updates i would think July who knows , alot of money went into this it would be cool to get weekly updates from rainman, oh well..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure rodzoid,but he should,the only reason i can think of is because he wants the dx sets to go out with the fs as well or possibly ship everything out at once. Just a guess,but the only thing i can think of why he wouldn't ship the younger version out. Did anybody grab any head sculpts on his site. I grabbed killer A painted. I wanted to get Plainview,but just had a custom made Plainview from the last scene that has come out amazing from the shots I've received. The last thing I'm waiting to be made is a wooden bowling floor,it should be coming the sametime as Dracula. Well saying that is just a guess cause Dracula might be traveling in his stagecoach and in that case who knows.lol

By the way that makes sense popcult,but when i first was on the site as i recall looking nothing was sold out except for the mokey head sculpt,obviously cause only 1 made. It's also possible that Wanka sold out quicker cause there was only a limited amount of hair that was leftover,either way you can't get him so its all really irrelevant now.

By the way that makes sense popcult,but when i first was on the site as i recall looking nothing was sold out except for the mokey head sculpt,obviously cause only 1 made. It's also possible that Wanka sold out quicker cause there was only a limited amount of hair that was leftover,either way you can't get him so its all really irrelevant now.

:lol Best typo EVER :clap

Did you see it available? Maybe I'm wrong then, but I know on the last restock people were disappointed with the material used for the hair and he said he wouldn't be offering them anymore because he can't get the same or comparable hair to the original. Maybe he found something suitable, or maybe he only offered unpainted hairless sculpts.

But there are more than 1 Monkey Man out there. I have one myself. I'm not sure why he stopped reissuing them

I just feel that if people who ordered the young Dracula should have theirs sent out since it has nothing to do with the weapons. Then i can understand about shipping all at once. It would just be nice to get an update on here, there are other threads were no updates are happening and people are getting frustrated. I just need to know because i'll be moving soon and would like for the package to arrive here in time

It's not like Rainman is shipping these things by himself. He has a team of people helping. There's a specific shipping system that they've probably used from the very beginning. The items aren't even in the same city Rainman lives in. Chilllll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its like i stated i'll be moving here soon and getting in contact with Rainman is very difficult in case i need to change address, so an update on when it will ship will help me out.

Rainman usually ships things out together, he barely ever staggers the releases beyond what he can do in a day, so he won't do that now. If Fergo has finished and shipped the weapons, then it won't be too much longer. Someone should get in touch with him and find out whether he's shipped them or not.

:lol Best typo EVER :clap

:mwaha :exactly:

Back