Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same, it's always someone just tying to be first with terrible cell phone rushed pics day one in here anyway, rather enjoy first looks in person.

I'm still stuck at "before shipping" so I'm definitely gonna have to steer clear.

Might be because I ordered the DX + Extras, but with RM, who knows.

Mine is On shipping but i cant track yet. Probably mean that need to be shipped to post office

Inviato dal mio SM-G925F utilizzando Tapatalk

Dracula is taking the long haul in his carriage,it's been 6 months,so he must have some nice tinted windows up in there.lol Just glad its out and being shipped,as I'm sure everyone is,its been a hectic 6 months together on this thread guys and girls,time to reap the benefits

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

I'm going to take the worst rushed pics, and you will all be so disgusted you'll be compelled to return your sets.

Please PM me for return shipping information

I'm going to take the worst rushed pics, and you will all be so disgusted you'll be compelled to return your sets.

Please PM me for return shipping information

After they've been "sent back to Rainman" you're going to redistribute some, right? :wink1: Especially to those who decided not to get one when it was put up for PO, but wouldn't have the teensiest objection to having a DX anyway... :rolleyes2

After they've been "sent back to Rainman" you're going to redistribute some, right? :wink1: Especially to those who decided not to get one when it was put up for PO, but wouldn't have the teensiest objection to having a DX anyway... :rolleyes2

I.. I mean..Rainman shouldn't have a problem getting you covered

Just talked to Rainman. He asked me to relay a message that everything is getting ready to ship but hasn't shipped yet. They all have their assigned tracking numbers. They will be sent out early next week. He's received MULTIPLE messages from guys asking about their tracking. He can't respond to all of them. Drac is coming guys. Please be patient. He has nothing to do with the shipping process either so please stop with the frantic PMs. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just talked to Rainman. He asked me to relay a message that everything is getting ready to ship but hasn't shipped yet. They all have their assigned tracking numbers. They will be sent out early next week. He's received MULTIPLE messages from guys asking about their tracking. He can't respond to all of them. Drac is coming guys. Please be patient. He has nothing to do with the shipping process either so please stop with the frantic PMs. Thanks

Thanks for the update, Stiff.

Me, personally, have learned to sit back and relax when it comes to RM. It'll be worth waiting for.

I'm glad of the info though, because mine is still on "before shipping" and I was wondering why, so cheers for the heads-up.

How the heck are people sending him PMs? On here? I've only ever asked him polite questions through his site's QA section and that takes months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kind of feel sorry for Rainman, people just need to chill out, the figures are coming, relax dammit! :D

Rainman said:
Hi friend .
It is Rainman.
Thank you for waiting for longtime...
Dracula will be shipped from next week.
We wrote tracking number only.
Boxs is in our office yet.
Because this is weekend.
And i have sad news.
My father has been in hospital for 6month.
And he is very not good condition now...
May be he couldn't see next week Monday..
So i want to talk to my friends.i can't answer for 3~4day may be.
I need time for my father..
You can use "rainmanart work Q&Aboard" if you have some question about Dracula.
I am so sorry that i can't answer always.
Pls i hope you love the Dracula.and pls check well your mail(I wrote Tip about wig,glasses,cloths).
Thank you.
Regard.

From facebook.

If anyone is willing to post the email that'd be much appreciated, I never receive them for some reason.

Back