Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad news about RM and his dad. I know that feeling - been there and never got over it.

From facebook.

If anyone is willing to post the email that'd be much appreciated, I never receive them for some reason.

I'd like to see that too.

what email do you mean?

It's in EdgarFigaro's post. RM says, "Pls i hope you love the Dracula.and pls check well your mail(I wrote Tip about wig,glasses,cloths)."

That is for the blue dracula right? I mean i didn't get any email,but i only ordered the old version full set,so doesn't seem that it would apply at all to any dracula but young. God look over you and your family in these hard times. Been there also and take as much time as you need with your dad Lee.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Just curious,did anybody put in their tracking number that has been posted on Rainmans order status with EMS and get a response? When i put in my tracking number it said tracking number not found.

Ok makes sense then,thanks for the heads up,in a situation like this i don't mind him taking as long as he needs.

When be shipped how long it takes to get to your destination in Europe?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Not my pics. Pics are from Kjun but wanted to show u guys some in hand pics :))))
6203616cac4d64dea55d80d766bcfab7.jpg
9f8d4c7c15526f87fda4bc6a46c9160c.jpg
19dbd4187de199b64bb29cea50c4eee0.jpg
44795144cbe29f953e56e3111b7e3aa7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back