Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Todays arrival!
4103cc23ba22e1fdbce7ec6f9762ded5.jpg

Quick pic. Just got them in case.
Full dslr photoshoot coming later tonight.
This set raised the bar. Home run, Rainman.
Thank you for yet another masterpiece.
e46cf7da63bc31227a2277c0d866eaa7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Hey thanks everyone! more pics soon!

542fe138d5beea76bb94125a08df3450.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omg lmfao

The Count has cleared the Borgo Pass and is in route! Couple more days :yess:

Home stretch!

Out of curiosity, how did the glasses arrive? Are they loose or were they attached to the heads?

the glasses came separate, and needed to be applied. I got DX #4 and the glasses number matched, #4. I must say Robbie, i do not know how you do what you do. when people see these glasses they'll **** themselves. Bar - raised. Absolutely amazing work man thank you so much. :O :O :O :D :D :D

the glasses came separate, and needed to be applied. I got DX #4 and the glasses number matched, #4. I must say Robbie, i do not know how you do what you do. when people see these glasses they'll **** themselves. Bar - raised. Absolutely amazing work man thank you so much. :O :O :O :D :D :D

Thanks dude. Not too hard to apply I hope. I tried to get it figured out so collectors wouldn't have to fight it.

Thanks dude. Not too hard to apply I hope. I tried to get it figured out so collectors wouldn't have to fight it.

to be honest, i was beginning to sweat and get frustrated RIGHT when they sort of snapped into place - so then i left them! hahaha. They fit well, but can fall off with movement or shaking. Amazing work though, how they fit so well in that scale with no ear holders is beyond me. masterful.

Yeah you definitely put them on last. There is a coating of "rubber-ish" that is there to grab the nose. But there is only so much I can do with a hard nose and no give. I actually tested probably 10 or so products trying to get something that would grip but not stick so as to not damage the paint.

And you have to stick your tongue out while squinting your left eye. They were designed to be balanced while looking 90% through your right eye. If you try it with your left, you're just being foolish.

Not going to get around to sorting and uploading all the pics, but heres a quick snap of Victorian and Red. Cant say enough about this set everyone..... seriously next level 1/6 art here. Victorian looks like he is alive, straight up. Congrats to anyone who bought this.
draculavictorian.jpg
DraculaRed.jpg

Back