Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bro Robbie is busy Leon you calm down! He is building me a 1/6 X-Wing with real laser blaster !

New photo

cc120e49c4f92fcd114422a45aaf75f1.jpg

238231943085cf8606e36efe42965cb2.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

How will these be sold? I don`t see an interest list... Would hate to miss him :(

He just asked on his fb if some1 can drop info bout white shirt/cloth that Dracula wears in Red Robe :)) .... maybe this is a go ?:)
shirt.jpg

fingers are definitely too short.... but as said earlier, Lee isn't one to change that sort of detail this far in. oh well.
Also - no hands to hold the lantern? Is that a sign no lantern will be included? :(

Ill probably try and pick up the Victorian H+C set depending on final price and if i can afford at the time of Pre Order. Has it been confirmed if Victorian will have cane, glasses, and top hat for accessories?

I think I would prefer this to be 2 separate releases so we can get all the necessary accessories

about fingers he said :
"but it would be thin after cast.i made not thin finger for cast.i dont wanna see bring ken finger after shipped."

so thats problem :/

Back