Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assume that the DX would be the Victorian and red robe versions in one set, with one extra special accessory. I don't think that it would $1800.

Seeing as the Bickle DX came with two heads, two chest pieces, one body, two full Yunsil outfits, two sets of boots, full set sunglasses, two holsters, two knives, four guns and an additional gun as part of the intricate slide gun arm piece and the COA and cost $1400 two years ago, my estimate would be at $1600.

In that case it should surely be fine. For instance in the Rainman Torrance dx probably the most outstanding item was the trike (by miles) and the grounds up made Danny! In my view it was worth the price!
I just hope the collaboration is also for the Victorian one! (Would hurt to see less than accurate glasses on that timeless figure) - hope you will be giving ur magic touch there! :) and on the cane front :)

I will say that there are a few outsourced items that may affect the price. Not Danny and Trike but still not a typical Rainman resin accessories. Just FYI.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

Hahaha... This clip!
Amped up for this one. Still can't believe Lee finally got around to doing it. :yess:

ᎠᏒᎪᏟuᏞᎪ
[video=youtube_share;GG-TwX5A49g]https://youtu.be/GG-TwX5A49g[/video]

Last edited:
do you think Red robe version will be also availible? i am not interested into victorian , would like to get just red robe vers.
and i guess if its avail. it will be ~850$ or so ?

do you think Red robe version will be also availible? i am not interested into victorian , would like to get just red robe vers.
and i guess if its avail. it will be ~850$ or so ?

Can't say for cost but it will surely be available! Worse case join hands with someone and split a dx package if push comes to shove / if he releases both as a package deal (Jack, Danny and trike) . I hope not / but just saying!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

785b6c67bc025e88ef1f40dba58eaa62.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

The braid looks to be the correct pattern :yess: let's see how it will work with the rest of the sculpt :pray:

Worried about that robe. The robe is not velvet, and from that teaser it looks like a velvet material. Hopefully that's not the actual robe.

Last edited:
A piece of art!!! No defect...a sure masterpiece!!!

Inviato dal mio SM-G925F utilizzando Tapatalk

I would have loved the faux hair...don't know how I will feel if its sculpted...or rubber....

Sculpted is definitely the better move....more "art figure" presence. That faux hair is too dolly and there are way to many inconsistencies with it when it's a run of figures. Leave the faux hair to Hottoys :lol

Thinking this figure is shaping up to be a classic.... That sculpt is on target.

Back