Repainting service - Guns, guns, guns!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mudshark

I changed this thread from a "SALES" to an "INTEREST" thread, to see if there is enough interest in my offering to paint or repaint 1:6 scale firearms for anyone in need of such service. I believe the attention to the little details can make a good piece great, or a great piece a masterpiece. So if you have a gun like the one below that could benefit from an accurate repaint, please LMK.

Price would depend upon actual time and amount of work to be done, but I'm offering this service because I love the work, not because I expect to make much money doing it. Just let me know what you want done and I'll gladly send you an estimate.

Thanks for looking! :)

These are not the best pics due to poor lighting conditions and my aging camera... the actual piece really looks MUCH better than this! (Actual size: 4.5 cm!)

P1010169.jpg

Finished piece - holstered:
P1010171.jpg

P1010187.jpg

Photo refs:

FFDMSAA-11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... lots of looks, but not a single remark? :dunno

Thought I'd at least get a response of some kind. Not a problem. Guess there isn't much interest after all. I'll let it ride a few more days anyway just to be sure, before I withdraw the offer...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw this thread, I wouldn't worry about no posts Dru, it's just the first gun (and it's my gun to boot! ;) Thanks Pal! ). Get a before and after with the real one side by side for easy comparison of the detailing to show how "screen accurate" this repaint is. But pretty pictures really do make all the difference.

I think a little background into your experience so that they know you are a craftsman would help.

Back