Full figure The Shape (SHIPPING SOON, SOLD OUT!!) KJun, TeTsu; DoggieDoc; 2OUBLE8IGHT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Shape deluxe figure set:

KJun/TeTsu/DoggieDocDesigns/2OUBLE8IGHT)

Limited to 31 spots worldwide (no re-runs)

IMG_5119.jpeg

Accessories (work by DoggieDocDesigns):
1) Boots
2) Knife
3) Tombstone
4) Pumpkin 1 (see image below)
5) Pumpkin 2 (see image below)
6) Hanger
7) Thematic base
8) sewing needle
IMG_3882.jpeg

IMG_3976.jpeg

IMG_3984.jpeg

IMG_3801.jpeg

IMG_3798.jpeg

IMG_3796.jpeg

IMG_1128.jpeg

IMG_3164.jpeg

IMG_3989.jpeg

Sold out!!!!

WAIT LIST:
1. xxxx
2. xxxx
3. xxxx

Last edited:
Hmmm....to beat Yunsil is going to be a difficult task.
Not really man, they are just coveralls and the fit of the Myers coveralls just don’t flow like actual coveralls. This is due mostly to the material’s texture. I get Yunsil is a brand name and her suits are really bar none, but the coveralls are lacking hence why collectors are always doing post-dye work to try to hit the mark.

This just in: DoggieDocDesigns is fully on board for the run and will be offering the ultimate ‘78 Myers boots to all interested parties! Let’s go 😎

very curious, potentially interested in this. would love to see the sample. the main issue I had with yunsil coveralls is that the color was wrong. still lots of improvements can be made, hopefully this run will fix the wrongs from previous runs for coveralls

very curious, potentially interested in this. would love to see the sample. the main issue I had with yunsil coveralls is that the color was wrong. still lots of improvements can be made, hopefully this run will fix the wrongs from previous runs for coveralls
Color will definitely be achieved on this run in addition to using fabric more suited for coveralls. The fabric used for Yunsil’s work was more akin to grey dress pant material rather than coverall material, which is always more flexible.

"The tailor will be using Yunsil’s coveralls as well as the newly surfaced coverall findings to surpass Yunsil’s prior work (no offense to her team)" you know you being disrespectful by saying that right? the lack of respect with yunsil's work , with magnus that always did the best for us collectors to have the best set in hands possible is just crazy. and not only that but also using yunsil's work also. no offense to you but i know what parts are not accurate in the past h1 set and since i got the chance to not only participate and help a my friend the best i could and also to have a little more "control" about the set accuracy details we honestly did a very good work on the h2 sets and i haven't seen one complain about it... And in September Magnus even made a new h1 set run in order to fix all the missing details in previous sets (and believe me I've always talked with magnus about the missing details and was never something that we were blind about it) Look we a free to do what the hell we want ok but using another artist work for that isn't very nice and that wasn't very cool with Mags as he is one best in the 1/6 community and a he is very good friend of mine.

Last edited:
I will stick with my yunsils that magz put together... and he is also doing a updated run that for sure can't be beat.. nobody does 78 Myers better than him period..But good luck

"The tailor will be using Yunsil’s coveralls as well as the newly surfaced coverall findings to surpass Yunsil’s prior work (no offense to her team)" you know you being disrespectful by saying that right? the lack of respect with yunsil's work , with magnus that always did the best for us collectors to have the best set in hands possible is just crazy. and not only that but also using yunsil's work also. no offense to you but i know what parts are not accurate in the past h1 set and since i got the chance to not only participate and help a my friend the best i could and also to have a little more "control" about the set accuracy details we honestly did a very good work on the h2 sets and i haven't seen one complain about it... And in September Magnus even made a new h1 set run in order to fix all the missing details in previous sets (and believe me I've always talked with magnus about the missing details and was never something that we were blind about it) Look we a free to do what the hell we want ok but using another artist work for that isn't very nice and that wasn't very cool with Mags as he is one best in the 1/6 community and a he is very good friend of mine.
For the record, I own a pair of Yunsil’s and love them. All we are doing with this run is trying to get a more accurate set of coveralls at a lower price point. If you’re not interested, then simply don’t join the run. I’ve heard from a number of collectors that they aren’t super satisfied with the ‘78 Yunsils so what’s wrong with letting another tailor and run organizer have a crack at it? We don’t plan to do H2 coveralls as I thought those were quite good. In terms of using Yunsil’s work as a reference, that doesn’t mean we are recasting the fabric (which isn’t even possible). Simply using them as a reference point to see what we can improve upon. It would be the same thing as a movie director making a remake and simply watching the original movie for comparison purposes. I’m good buddies with Magnus also so not sure what the point of your comment was regarding that. It’s a free country and Magnus is welcome to do as many Yunsil H1 re-runs as he likes, the same way that a new tailor is welcome to take a stab at trying to exceed her prior work. At the end of the day, this is a hobby focused on art and trying to achieve 100% screen accuracy isn’t disrespectful to anyone if they are in the hobby for the art and not politics/drama.

I'm certain Mags himself would be excited for this project . His new run is just about full. I believe things can always be improved upon. I am looking forward to seeing what is produced here.....

I'm glad for this. There are plenty of great tailors out there and the fact that the price point will be lower is even better. $500+ is ridiculous. Kudos to you.

Instagram @yondu.toys

1. What body would it be tailored to?
2. Any ideas of where to get the “best” mask/head? I have nothing at the moment in terms of Michael.

I am definitely interested in this, what is the cutoff to put a deposit down?

@MerekT find yourself a TOTS '78 sculpt. It's the cheapest option and looks damn good stock, even without any work done to it.

1. What body would it be tailored to?
2. Any ideas of where to get the “best” mask/head? I have nothing at the moment in terms of Michael.
👀👀👀 really hoping ryan harper does a new run since i missed out on the previous one, absolutely adore how his new 78s turn out. i think that was done by 3d sculpting. his stuff just keeps getting better and better to me

Back