Full figure The Shape (SHIPPING SOON, SOLD OUT!!) KJun, TeTsu; DoggieDoc; 2OUBLE8IGHT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
List updated! Sculpt will be painted and have hair rooted. Will allow folks just to purchase coveralls, and those who purchase coveralls will be able to purchase the full figure set. Thanks!

Where would I find this group on Facebook? I missed out on The Miner. I sure don’t want to miss out on this one, I’ll send deposit this Friday. I don’t check in this site very often that’s why I’m inquiring about FB. Let me know thanks. A link would be great.

Where would I find this group on Facebook? I missed out on The Miner. I sure don’t want to miss out on this one, I’ll send deposit this Friday. I don’t check in this site very often that’s why I’m inquiring about FB. Let me know thanks. A link would be great.
Once payment is received, buyers are invited to join the FB message thread we have ongoing.

Is there anything known yet about the pricing of the head/painting etc? Might be interested tough :)

Do you know if a pumpkin or base will be included in this? I like the floor base in your valentine custom
Accessories will be included but we are still planning out the specifics. Trying to do something unique, which is tricky in world of Halloween ‘78. A floor base may be included like the MBV set as it’s always nice to pose the character without a stand.

Hello there. I sent you the deposit. Please confirm and I’ll send you a message with my FB name. Thanks!

Back