Full figure Robin Williams - Hook (INTEREST) [Visceral Plastic + GeeWhiz]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finwee

Reaction score
Final head:
DSC_1119 (1).jpg

DSC_0947.jpg

DSC_0939 (1).jpg

InCollage_20221025_094419730.jpg

--------------------------------------------

Raushan Hammond (Thud Butt) -
"Kids would literally try to rough me up on the set. And Robin Williams would see this going on in-between shots and he would come over, like he was my dad, and he would turn the other kids straight. It was really surprising because we always saw Robin Williams always joking, always laughing, always doing the craziest things. And when he would do that all the kids would stop because they were so shocked that the 10-year-old child in him would stop for a minute or two."

----------------------------------------------

Peter Banning/Pan Headsculpt will include certificate of authenticity.

FINAL PRICE:

£120 GBP + shipping and fees

Remainder for deposit list = £60 GBP + shipping and fees

(Leave note stating "Pan + forum name + Full address + Phone Number").

Shipping cost will be £15 GBP worldwide (£5 within UK).
Fees are 5% on top of all payments.
Shipping Nov 2022

PayPal: [email protected]

Thank you,
Fin

PAID LIST:
1. Gruff Old Bear (PAID)
2. Paul Vasquez (fb)
3. ROMEO YOSHINAGA
4. Major_bren_derlin (ig) (PAID)
5. Jeroenvermeiren (ig) (PAID)

----------------------------------------------------

I've been in contact with Bleau at GeeWhiz customs about creating an exclusive run of the outfit. It will be updated and only available to buyers of the head. Here's an old sample of it:

Screenshot_20220819-030229_Facebook.jpg

Tailored to Worldbox ATO2Os (sculpted forearms)

Includes:

Shirt
Shorts
Leggings
Leather Belt Strap
Necklace

10-20 = $390 + shipping and fees

Outfit Interest List:

Attachments

• Robin Williams Visceral Plastic.png
    Robin Williams Visceral Plastic.png
    1 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Will the headsculpt be painted or unpainted? I'd really be interested in a completed figure, for sure.

Will the headsculpt be painted or unpainted? I'd really be interested in a completed figure, for sure.
Unpainted. I'm offering a run of clothes, so a full figure is possible, just not directly. I have a feeling both will only kick-off when a painted version is posted though

Unpainted. I'm offering a run of clothes, so a full figure is possible, just not directly. I have a feeling both will only kick-off when a painted version is posted though
Awesome! Thanks for the response. I'll keep an eye on this thread cause I'm definitely interested once it's a whole painted figure. Cheers mate :)

Yep. I think so. I'm In at that point. I just don't know any painters so that's why I sit out sadly. And this looks awesome.

Awesome! Thanks for the response. I'll keep an eye on this thread cause I'm definitely interested once it's a whole painted figure. Cheers mate :)
The parts will be available for that, but the head will remain unpainted here
Yep. I think so. I'm In at that point. I just don't know any painters so that's why I sit out sadly. And this looks awesome.
I can give you the contacts for half a dozen painters if you like

It's a run for the headsculpt by itself and there is also a clothing run. They're separate from each other.
Hi Finwee - will we need to contact GeeWhiz individually to get on the run for the clothing since they're separate from each other? Or will the clothing run open once you know the number of headsculpts being made? Sorry, just trying to make sure I understand the order of things :) Thanks!

Hi Finwee - will we need to contact GeeWhiz individually to get on the run for the clothing since they're separate from each other? Or will the clothing run open once you know the number of headsculpts being made? Sorry, just trying to make sure I understand the order of things :) Thanks!
No, I will sort everything out :) The outfit is interest atm, we need 10 people minimum

Back