Rocky Balboa Custom Figure

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apollo11

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I wonder why among the infinite projects out there, some repeated even 3 times on the same character, no one has ever proposed a high-level run of Rocky Balboa, Yet it is a cult of world cinema. It would be great to have a 1/6 Custom Figure of the Italian Stallion.
If anyone intends to start a project like this (or has already done so but isn't on this forum) please let me know please!

I'm just imagining this statue in 1/6 figure version. Lol

IMG_3063.jpeg

Yes I know that some Sly figures exist, but I meant a much higher quality custom figure, not mass products
Honestly, the team that did it. IS the main custom, high-end team. If I were you, I'd get the figure, and then upgrade the elements that need upgrading. Maybe better-quality clothes if needed. or upgrade you paint on it. But overall, it's a really well-done figure with a great likeness.

Honestly, the team that did it. IS the main custom, high-end team. If I were you, I'd get the figure, and then upgrade the elements that need upgrading. Maybe better-quality clothes if needed. or upgrade you paint on it. But overall, it's a really well-done figure with a great likeness.
Yes he is a great figure, but I think Rocky also deserves a high level custom figure (artisan tailoring, a sculpture without joints, hands and shoes printed in 8k as done for example by por.toys)
Sly Shop is part of the commercial segment, like Hot Toys, Threezero and others.

Yes he is a great figure, but I think Rocky also deserves a high level custom figure (artisan tailoring, a sculpture without joints, hands and shoes printed in 8k as done for example by por.toys)
Sly Shop is part of the commercial segment, like Hot Toys, Threezero and others.
I get what you're saying. For the money, this figure is freaking amazing as is. The head sculpt is amazing, plus he does many of the best customs. Also, they made a custom body to match Stallone's. So that's good. Now, in agreement with you, I'd love a thinner leather jacket, which I guess you're looking at $300 plus, using Indy as an example. I think the jeans and shirt look good, especially with some tweaking. Maybe upgrade the shoes. Detailed custom hands would be a nice touch, too. Not sure you'd see any joints on this guy. I guess I'm saying this is a great base, and I'd put the money into upgrades. If you spearheaded it, I'd jump on ;)

Back