Accessory Saul Goodman 'Accessories' by DoggieDoc (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received mine yesterday and everything looks great, DoggieDoc!

Is there a specific gripping hand the bag handle was sculpted to? The ones I have on hand seem too large to grab securely (didn't want to force them in as I was worried about stressing the handle).
No it wasn't designed for anything specifically. I guess just a little trial and error to find the right one. I just designed it to look accurate to the real bag.

No it wasn't designed for anything specifically. I guess just a little trial and error to find the right one. I just designed it to look accurate to the real bag.
(y) Got this kinda loose grip hand to work for now.

EBAA7252-C631-4B7F-8AA7-677AE7C68DC1.jpeg

Also ordered some Newt Scamander suitcase-holding hands from Toyanxiety, hopefully will work even better.

HT Newt suitcase-holding hand works perfect if anyone is looking for a good option. I'm sure a ton of other options work as well too.

The ring didn't fit on the relaxed Newt hand so I just kept using the relaxed ones I was already using (from one of the HT Luke figures I believe).

F3AC3507-7FC7-49BE-B197-08FAEFCB9DF4.jpeg

The Star Ace Newt hands works as well but they're smaller than the typical Hot Toys hands and I didn't like the color as much (HT left, SA right).

4CEEDAFF-D5B9-4147-855A-95D58D70E95A.jpeg

Back