[SCS] Simon Phoenix / Demolition Man / Wesley Snipes PRE ORDER.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys! I have to show it before, but one incident has changed my plans ?. I would like to offer you a Simon Phoenix figure.

This is a limited version, only 15 pieces.

The set includes the body, clothes, boots, a painted head and eye.

There are some changes now. I will use Phichen m33 silicone body. I will repaint it to match skin tone.

The clothes are made by my tailors.

Sculpted and painted by me.

Shoes are made of real leather.

The price for figure is $ 510 + $ 30 for shipping. Deposit is 50% = $255 of the cost of the Figures.

The planned delivery date is October 2020.

I accept deposits on my PayPal. [email protected]

Please, send a deposit in USD as friend or +5% fees of PayPal

P.S. Also in my plans is John Spartan / Sylvester Stallone as limited version, only 10 figures. See the last photo.

Deposit sent:
1) Samuel Bodart
2) Andrea Pagni
3) Giovanni Nicoletti
4) Hosam
5)
Ska Heisenvvouet
6)Elliott McDonald
7) Jerome Rey
8) Kevin Lagny
9) Alan Hamby
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

7.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

12.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:
I've never had any problems with Alex. He did suffer a fire a few weeks ago that completely destroyed his workshop and everything he had been working on.

What is it with custom people and having the absolute worst catastrophes happen to them? I've worked with a lot of people in the real world and I've never heard of anyone's house burning down, them being so sick they don't talk to anyone for months, being in the hospital for months, etc. so on and so forth.

What is it with custom people and having the absolute worst catastrophes happen to them? I've worked with a lot of people in the real world and I've never heard of anyone's house burning down, them being so sick they don't talk to anyone for months, being in the hospital for months, etc. so on and so forth.

I don't know but it was certainly a catastrophe. A lot of his friends and customers contributed money to a donation page to help him get back on his feet and he's determined to come back better than before. I posted some photos of the fire and the remains of his shop back in April in this thread: https://customonesixth.com/index.ph...pre-orders-is-open.190248/page-2#post-9851666

On his facebook page there were a lot more photos, pictures of melted heads and destroyed figures he had been working on. It was heartbreaking to see.

I don't know but it was certainly a catastrophe. A lot of his friends and customers contributed money to a donation page to help him get back on his feet and he's determined to come back better than before. I posted some photos of the fire and the remains of his shop back in April in this thread: https://customonesixth.com/index.ph...pre-orders-is-open.190248/page-2#post-9851666

On his facebook page there were a lot more photos, pictures of melted heads and destroyed figures he had been working on. It was heartbreaking to see.

I agree with you bro, maybe he is facing a disaster me and others never had to deal with, and still trying his best to stand on his feet and I think what he is doing right now is funding his old projects from new ones ( as he is accepting 50% deposits ) so he didnt hide or run away.

I do respect others point of view in being afraid of losing their money ( which is completely understandable, me myself on board of about $800 figure from Alex ). I choose to trust the guy and wait for the project to be done.

[QUOTE = "Mr.E, post: 9855790, member: 6893"] Люди пожертвовали ему? Это интересно. В последний раз, когда я на самом деле слышал от него, он заявил, что у него «нет денег». [/ QUOTE]
Hey . What is the problem friend? I said that I will refund your money. But when I have free funds. I asked you after my incident, if I can return the money, you said that you were ready to wait a heads. I started many new projects to make money. I spent the money that people donated to buy equipment to make projects. A lot of people work with me and have no problems.

Back