Full figure [SHIPPED] 'DRUG DETECTIVE' Suit & FULL SET

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any news on the rest being shipped?

Hello. Doggie sent me the ACCs by USPS to me 2 weeks ago. And as you can see, it is now at Chicago International Distribution Canter. I thought it would arrive soon, but it is frustrating because it is taking longer than I thought. I'm not as frustrated as you are, but I'm also feeling very frustrated. I'm really sorry that the delivery has been delayed unintentionally.

Screenshot_20201223-121832_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hello. Doggie sent me the ACCs by USPS to me 2 weeks ago. And as you can see, it is now at Chicago International Distribution Canter. I thought it would arrive soon, but it is frustrating because it is taking longer than I thought. I'm not as frustrated as you are, but I'm also feeling very frustrated. I'm really sorry that the delivery has been delayed unintentionally.

View attachment 430460
Yes this is very frustrating and I apologize. I even sent it priority to speed up shipping times but that clearly did not occur.

Screenshot_20210105-214219_Gallery.jpg

Hello. News for the ACCs.
I checked it today.
It was delivered by USPS and I checked that it is now in Incheon airport. It was arrived on 25th December.
Considering that there were Christmas holidays, year-end holidays, we are waiting until now. Since it hasn't been moving since the 25th, I'll call here as soon as it gets light tomorrow and check it out.

Last edited:
Hi. Doggie sent the accs about a month ago. And I found it is departed Incheon(Korea airport) on 25th Dec. But any news from USPS. Someone says it take over 2-3weeks after arrived at the airport customs.
What about sending the figures and then sending the accessories after you receive? It's an idea. I know it's not your fault, at this point the figure is more inportant than the accessories.

I think that is also a good idea.
Okay I will send yoy like that.
The figure first.
Perfect, what's crazy is Doggie Doc lives in Indiana, I live in Chicago, it would have taken 2 days for him to mail it direct to me. lol...oh well. Let me know the tracking when you send. I can wait a bit longer for the accessories.
Thank again

Perfect, what's crazy is Doggie Doc lives in Indiana, I live in Chicago, it would have taken 2 days for him to mail it direct to me. lol...oh well. Let me know the tracking when you send. I can wait a bit longer for the accessories.
Thank again
Yeah that's crazy haha. Not in my wildest dreams did I expect this. I even shipped priority to try and guarantee a quicker shipping time. My apologies again to everyone waiting.

Back