[Sinag] - Dented Janus Coin Project

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sinag55

Freakazoid
Reaction score
ANNOUNCEMENT May 21, 2015: Suits and Batch 4/5 shipping
All those who want me to burn their suits, I suggest you send them to me sometime next week.

ANNOUNCEMENT May 5, 2015: Delay

I decided to delay shipping of your batch by about a week. I wasn't happy with how it turned out. I tried repairing it but I think I have to redo it. I believe you'd prefer to receive a great product late than an inferior product on time.

pmed each of you in Batch 3. I hope you understand. Thanks!

ANNOUNCEMENT Feb. 28, 2015: Suit burning
The customs problem is a false alarm. No custom fees. So the suit "burning" is a go.

Shipping from China/HK takes a long time, so those in Batch 1 and 2 who haven't purchased and shipped your suit to me yet, please do so as soon as you can.

Original Post:
Good day! I’m not a well-known artist but I’ve had three relatively successful projects. The latest of which is the Ninja Master headsculpt. My other projects include Doctor of Fear fabric mask and Demon sculpt (my very 1st 1/6 project). There is also the I will find you and I will kill you sculpt, which is an extension of the Ninja Master sculpt.

Production and purchase details after the pics.

wholebody.jpg
0.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Here's the "burning" on the ACPLay Officer set
suitburningsample.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Gun and the other accessory (TBA)
I had my friend make this. Final castings won't have the moveable parts and will be unpainted.
IMG_4792.jpg

PRICE and PAYMENT
My paypal address is: [email protected]

Painted sculpts: 125USD. I will only paint the maximum of 35 pieces (plus pieces for promotional purposes).

Unpainted sculpts: 65USD. I will make only 15 unpainted pieces (plus pieces for promotional purposes).

Accessories: 10USD for the gun. These will be add-ons and will not be sold without a headsculpt. I won't be painting these because I don't trust myself to paint inorganic pieces. Most of sales will go to the artist who made this and I'll probably just get the cost of casting.

Suit "burning": 60 USD. I will "burn" only 15 suits.

PRODUCTION and SHIPPING
Shipping will be flat rate 25USD for everyone.

I will send out 5 pieces of painted sculpts at a time.[/COLOR][/B] The order will be according to time of deposit but I will give a due date for the full payment of each batch. If the person in the current batch is not able to meet the due date, he will be moved to the top of the next batch. I will pm each in the next batch if he/she wants to move up and take the other person's slot. First to reply takes priority.

Unpainted casts will be sent with the batch if you bought from me before or if you can have someone who bought from me before vouch for you. Otherwise, unpainted sculpts will be sent at the end of the run.

The reason we're doing this is to reward the trust of those who pay early, I don't want you guys to wait for months for your sculpts. If all goes well, I will be shipping out every week, two weeks at the most.

SUIT PURCHASE
If you want me to do the "burning" of your suit, we'll add the cost of the suit with your deposit and I will buy the suit for you. Better if the suit is in Asia so it arrives to me faster and shipping costs will be cheaper. If the suit hasn't arrived while I'm working on your batch, I willl inform you and request that you be moved to the next batch.

PAID DEPOSITS
PAINTED
BATCH1 - DELIVERED!
1. Emeraldknight - DELIVERED
2. ben10campbell (w/suit) - DELIVERED
3. Jpbeltram4 - DELIVERED
4. kia825 (w/ suit) - DELIVERED
5. Jeronimo (w/ suit) - DELIVERED

BATCH 2 - SHIPPED
7. David Guerrero[FB] - SHIPPED
9. owen1313 - DELIVERED
10. SpicedMuffin - DELIVERED
11. Frank Kadar [FB] - DELIVERED
12. Joseph Smith [FB] - DELIVERED

BATCH 3 - SHIPPING
14. terryip - DELIVERED
15. Hardy Liga [FB] - DELIVERED
19. KingGrayskull - DELIVERED
21. Rodrigo Nunez [FB] - SHIPPED
22. Ernesto Alva Castillo [FB] - DELIVERED

BATCH 4 - PAINTING
8. Merc (w/ Suit) - SHIPPED
13. Aaron Fields [FB] - SHIPPED
16. Goktug Tasdemir [FB] (w/ suit) - SHIPPED
20. Hans Chan [FB] - DELIVERED
23. ictoys - DELIVERED

BATCH 5
6. Misterscruff - SHIPPED
17. memorex (w/suit)
18. Nehs
24. Johnny1378 - SHIPPED
25. fecho2007 - SHIPPED

Batch 6
26. Rockiel Wong [FB] - DELIVERED
27. Frank Jaeger - SHIPPED
28. Ksharp_miller
29. xoalse
30. Paul Tait [FB] (w/ suit)

Batch 7
31. Falconer
32. hunthentan2 (w/suit)
33. Jcisco87
34. Apotheosis
35. billy2374
36. Samuel Fung (w/suit)

UNPAINTED

1. DJ.Cbear - DELIVERED
2. Jeronimo - DELIVERED
3. Superman1983 - DELIVERED
4. owen1313 - DELIVERED
5. STARK Industries - DELIVERED

Here's are samples of my other works:

Last edited:
Re: [Sinag Creations] - Half-burned Attorney headsculpt, weathering, and accessories

pls let me in.....!!!!

Re: [Sinag Creations] - Half-burned Attorney headsculpt, weathering, and accessories

I'm in for the whole half burnt attorney set! :wink1:

I'm down for the headsculpt only for now.

Two faces??
Depending the result, i am in for one sculpt and for the accessories

Put me down for the burnt suit including tie set too :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ill be interested in the whole set

Interested in everything Harvey. But just for upgrades so it really depends on the result. :)

Same here. Only interested if it beats the hot toys version

I've completed revising the Ninja master sculpt (see first post or the thread). While waiting for the mold to cure, I'm going to start sculpting this. Any suggestions there for a suit we can use?

I've completed revising the Ninja master sculpt (see first post or the thread). While waiting for the mold to cure, I'm going to start sculpting this. Any suggestions there for a suit we can use?

How is this suit?

ACP-ATX001A-5T.jpg

Yeah, memorex suggested this to me and it already has a headsculpt!

I wonder if the included headsculpt is small, or the suit is too big. Oh, I just noticed that it's missing one button. How it hang looks good though.

Anyone know who did this suit?

Yeah, memorex suggested this to me and it already has a headsculpt!

I wonder if the included headsculpt is small, or the suit is too big. Oh, I just noticed that it's missing one button. How it hang looks good though.

Anyone know who did this suit?

I was going to get this one for myself in navy blue color but I wasn't sure how this would look on a TTM 21 regular body! The shoulder looks so wide in this picture and I just couldn't figure out which body type they've used for this suit. It's by AC Play and I believe the body they've used is also AC Play but I'm not 100% about that.

camping here for updates!

Im still in for this! The above suit refrence picture looks good too. The hottoys suit that came with their dent figure to me was really bad. Didnt sit well at all.

Back