Head sculpture SiriX's Painting Workshop

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good stuff! Can you share your commission price?

Good stuff! Can you share your commission price?

$150 + PP fee & shipping. But I don’t have a lot of free time for new orders, so if project will be interesting for me and you ready to wait around 4-6 months I can take new commission.

$150 + PP fee & shipping. But I don’t have a lot of free time for new orders, so if project will be interesting for me and you ready to wait around 4-6 months I can take new commission.
Thanks for the info :)

1/6 Frank “The Irishman” (Robert De Niro).

Sculpted by Balloonman
Painted by me.

Irishman.jpg

ir4.jpg

ir2.jpg

Amazing work! Would love to eventually get in line to have you paint some sculpts I have if you’re open for commissions that is

Amazing work! Would love to eventually get in line to have you paint some sculpts I have if you’re open for commissions that is

Thank you. Well if you ready to wait maybe I can take some heads for commissions. As I said earlier: $150 + PP fee & shipping. But I don’t have a lot of free time for new orders, so if project will be interesting for me and you ready to wait around 4-6 months I can take new commission.

Incredible paint jobs, SiriX. I too may have several head sculpts to send to you for painting. Please let me know how to get on your list. Thanks.

Please contact with me in private messages for details.

If only I possessed your skill my friend. I seek a sculpt of Harmonica aka Charles Bronson if I find one I may call upon your service.

Last edited:
Back