Sitanna from THE CIRCLE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Another custom we are finishing up for a client. The female sniper Sitanna, from Sandy's graphic novel project; THE CIRCLE. We LOVE working on original designs for our special clients who can appreciate something different and imaginative. SO much fun to paint!!!

Lauren

IMG_9079.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9080.jpg
    IMG_9080.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Got them both finished. Not that anyone here gives a shit-- LOL. This was a big commission for us. Too much fun. It's really a shame people in general, don't seem to appreciate the imagination and creativity that goes into original designs and characters from creator owned, lesser knows properties. I dunno-- If I see another Joker, or Batman, or Indiana Jones, I'm gonna puke... LOL. Some absolutely beautiful work for sure, but SO tired.

Lauren

IMG_9163.JPG

IMG_9162.JPG

Great job on them both mate, especially great job on the blue detailing on the skin (I don't know how people paint such fine details). good to see something different than the same old stuff on here. It does get very old seeing the one millionth batman and joker personally Im not a fan of the popular stuff that everyone posts

Last edited:
Hey look! Wow!!! How cool! Thanks Mr. Bowen-- I sincerely appreciate the reply and the honesty. It's refreshing. The fine detailing in my paint work was taught to me to a large degree by my husband. Sandy has worked in the film and entertainment industry for over 30 years as an artist, designer, sculptor, etc... and has written and directed his own films. He studied for many years under the great Henry Alvarez and worked with every major FX house in Los Angeles throughout the 80's and 90's, including the Stan Winston Studio, Rob Bottin, Rick Baker and Steve Johnson, to name just a few. He's my husband, but also MY mentor, whose paint skills are through the roof as well. I'm fortunate to have such talented people around me, with such pedigree. Thank you again SO much. Please message me your address, Sandy and I would like to send you a little something. :) Please include your T-shirt size as well!!!

Thanks again,

Lauren Collora

Back