Full figure [UPDATE 01/02/2024] Calvin Candie Clothes(Toribox) & Acc Set

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great to me. No problem at all.
We need to understand the color difference of the filter in the movie.
Thx bro💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼
59AAAE3A-B3AF-4882-92D8-6E5CDC13B9EC.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm tired of people who don't understand movie filters.
Here is a picture that shows the color of the actual clothes without a filter.
It is close to brown even in very bright light.
BBDC2BF9-7D13-4468-8A9F-FE1C9E0BC21B.jpeg
Think before speak.
And if you said black, you should go see an eye doctor

I am not in this project, but lurking. I think the colors turned out great. Under warm lighting, the outfit will look more brown. This is probably the best Candie in this scale alone, unless someone thinks finding a new tailor would be better for them to get the colors closer to how it looked on screen. It probably doesn't help there aren't a lot of pictures of the screenused costume from the movie in a museum and color-grading in movies have always changed how actual colors of fabric look. Majority of the scene he was in this outfit was under warm lighting

I am not in this project, but lurking. I think the colors turned out great. Under warm lighting, the outfit will look more brown. This is probably the best Candie in this scale alone, unless someone thinks finding a new tailor would be better for them to get the colors closer to how it looked on screen. It probably doesn't help there aren't a lot of pictures of the screenused costume from the movie in a museum and color-grading in movies have always changed how actual colors of fabric look. Majority of the scene he was in this outfit was under warm lighting
Yes, I agree exactly!!

If we're talking about the color of the suit, then it's definitely not black. Recreating such a wardrobe in such a scale requires effort and time, which was usefully spent by Gesus and Toribox. It's not their first day in this hobby, they understand what to do. I hope everyone will find a solution for themselves. I'm waiting for when I can take the figure in my own hands. Thank you.

If we're talking about the color of the suit, then it's definitely not black. Recreating such a wardrobe in such a scale requires effort and time, which was usefully spent by Gesus and Toribox. It's not their first day in this hobby, they understand what to do. I hope everyone will find a solution for themselves. I'm waiting for when I can take the figure in my own hands. Thank you.
Exactly

Selling unpainted head spot and outfit spot at cost , DM if interested

In the movie, it looks green because it is under yellow light,
but it looks brown in the natural light photo.

We need to recognize the difference between lighting and filters.
I think the color is a no problem.

Back