Full figure [TAKING DEPOSITS] Custom Rose Dawson (Titanic) 1/6 Full Figure

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quantumepncil

Reaction score
Hey All, creating a new thread now that this has progressed far enough I feel comfortable taking deposits. The run will be very limited, maximum of 15-20 sets depending on interest.

custom includes headsculpt (Rocco) along with hairing + painting (by no6_chen or a painter of your choice for cost adjustments, i'll coordinate)

Here is the prototype of the clothing, including printed fabrics. Made of high quality Velvet/Satin

1686363793688.png

1686363821196.png

Second pic shows the proper bottom.
Here's a final pic of the headsculpt (comes bald by default, can have sculpted hair if you want)

1686363968614.png
1686363985998.png

Not pictured are the heart of the ocean replica (still being refined, I am very picky) and her jade butterfly hairpin. Also her shawl which is still in development cause I'm being a stickler about the gold sequin pattern.

Options:
Rooted + Painted (chen): $2000, $850 deposit (This is basically to book your spot for the painter/rooter and clothes)
Sculpted + Painted (chen) $1650, $500 deposit
Unpainted Sculpt + Dress + HotS/Jade Pin replica: $1200, $350 deposit

The costs will go down depending on how many people buy them as my R&D costs get distributed.
Send payment to [email protected] with which option you're going for listed. If you want a specific painter, i'll coordinate and costs may adjust up or down.

Currently Expecting to ship them in 6 months, but delays are possible.

1. Me

Last edited:
The features of the face are too large for that head. Try reducing the size of the features by 5% on the next print... Possibly more. Otherwise you seem to be on the right track.

Last edited:
Back