Clothing set [Collecting Balance] Toribox - Reservoir Dogs Basic Suit - Mr. Orange

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K.tian

Reaction score
Status on July. 31st 2023: Collecting Balance

Hi everyone, I am gathering interest for the basic suit worn in Reservoir Dogs. focusing on Mr. Orange. The outfit will be made by Yunsil/Toribox.

It is similar to the previous basic suit but it is more suitable for shorter and slimmer characters (also different design). The outfit will be based on Mr. Orange played by Tim Roth but it can also be used for other characters.

Mr. Hosam G is Working on other main characters such as Mr. Pink (&Mr. White) and we will be sharing the same outfit for Mr. Pink

*Suit by Toribox/ Yunsil

Estimated date for the first sample: 2022 Nov

Body: TBD (TTM22)

Includes: Jacket(with real collar), Shirt, Pants, Tie, Belt

1690818727874.png

1690810807871.jpeg

START COLLECTING BALANCE

Please send 310 usd as gift or add a 5% fee to [email protected]
Please write down your OSC ID, project name and Quantity

HEADSCULPTS

1. Mr. Orange
Made by Zhao.3D Modeler

Price - $190 ($170 if ordered with Outfit set)
Limited to 15

1690810720577.jpeg

Outfit list:

1. K. Tian - Balance Paid x 3
  2. Cancelled
  3. Nick - Balance Paid x 2
  4. Cancelled
  5. Chilipep66 - Balance Paid x 2
  6. Raymond. F - Balance Paid x 3
  7. Juri (wx) - Balance Paid
  8. JayCollection -Balance Paid x 10
  9. Dr. Huang - Balance Paid
  10. Hosam - Balance Paid
  11. Julie250 - Balance Paid x 3
  12. Dimitte (wx-Issac) - Balance Paid x 3
  13. Cancelled
  14. Cancelled
  15. Cancelled
  16. Mingjin Xia - Cancelled
  17. Cancelled
  18. Cameron Braley - Cancelled
  19. Rescollectables (ins) - Cancelled
  20. ms8794.jang- Cancelled
  21. ms8794.jang >>W2kan Balance Paid
  22. ms8794.jang >> gggg07 Cancelled
  23. Aliev_444 - Cancelled
  24. 阿远(wx) - Balance Paid
  25. Dannylee01- Balance Paid x 4
  26. yeoungham>>w2kan - Balance Paid
  27. WayneCcc >>>>W2Kan (wx) - Balance Paid
  28. 王聪 - Balance Paid
Head Interest List:
  1. 王聪 - Paid
  2. Nick - pending
  3. Raymond. F - Paid
  4. Hosam Paid
  5. Julie250 Paid
  6. W2kan Paid
  7. Hunter McGarry Paid

Last edited:
interested, Mr Blonde, Pink, and White are all needed first in my opinion but still in for orange
Thank you :) yeah I’m definitely keen to make the other characters too but for many reasons I have to start with Mr. orange. Hope this project can take off

Mr orange sports a pair of dark black jeans instead of traditional trousers if I’m not mistaken, can anyone else confirm that?

Because the film's budget was so low, several of the actors wore their own clothes (most notably Chris Penn's bright-coloured tracksuit jacket). Steve Buscemi and Tim Roth also wore their own black jeans instead of suit pants. Those iconic black suits, by the way? Not all black. Costume designer Betsy Heimann revealed that after being assured by the cinematographer they would photograph black, she "found a cache of 1960s dark navy, charcoal and black jackets; all alike just different colours and "paired them with black jeans and boots."

Because the film's budget was so low, several of the actors wore their own clothes (most notably Chris Penn's bright-coloured tracksuit jacket). Steve Buscemi and Tim Roth also wore their own black jeans instead of suit pants. Those iconic black suits, by the way? Not all black. Costume designer Betsy Heimann revealed that after being assured by the cinematographer they would photograph black, she "found a cache of 1960s dark navy, charcoal and black jackets; all alike just different colours and "paired them with black jeans and boots."

Thank you for the info. I definitely wasn’t aware of this. It was quite hard to see from the movies as well as the photos, and I’m afraid that jeans will raise Toribox’s price again. I’ll post some reference pictures when I get home

Is it possible to just get the head sculpt?

Currently the headsculpt is only sold with the 1900 outfits. I’ve spoken with Zhao and if we get enough interest for the head/outfit, we will make a Mr.Orange head with different hair and expression

Currently the headsculpt is only sold with the 1900 outfits. I’ve spoken with Zhao and if we get enough interest for the head/outfit, we will make a Mr.Orange head with different hair and expression

In if the head will be tweaked to match Mr. Orange's look

Updated. Start Taking deposits as Yunsil is starting to close their commission.

Last edited:
Back