Clothing set [Collecting Balance] Toribox - Reservoir Dogs Basic Suit - Mr. Orange

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checking in on this as Yunsil’s website says there has been no contact from the host and payment deadline was Oct 10…
Hi, I'm facing some challenges with collecting the remaining balances due to a significant number of order cancellations. The unit price I initially set for collecting the balance was based on a minimum order quantity of 45 sets. However, a few customers have requested additional time for their payments, and I'm currently awaiting those payments.

I've had a discussion with Toribox. They have generously offered an extension on the deadline. To secure the mass production schedule, I've already made a payment for 35 sets. I intend to make the remaining payment before December, provided I receive the outstanding payments from the aforementioned customers. Their website should be updated soon.

Please be aware that I will not request any additional payments, even if the unit quantity falls short of my expectations. Thank you for your understanding.

1698374686424.png

Back