Full figure [Shipping][T-Art x TORIBOX] Emperor Palpatine

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooh okay thank you for clarification. i will send shortly for both.
is this project still planned to have a head sculpt to coincide with this project?

ooh okay thank you for clarification. i will send shortly for both.
is this project still planned to have a head sculpt to coincide with this project?
It seems there isn’t enough interest for the head, so we might skip it. But if people are interested and we have about 10 people want to participate in, we can arrange that

payment has been sent for shipping and brooch

if possible since hot toys has attempted their smiliing head, i think it might be a nice idea to have a neutral/normal expression for him but im open to seeing something new if it is possible that there are enough interest for the head.

1699791416635.png

Would be interested in that expression as well. Shame I missed out on the outfit, if anyone wants to let go feel free to let me know

@Ed_Phantom Also wondering is that a repainted HT sculpt on the pics and if so who did it? Thanks :)

Would be interested in that expression as well. Shame I missed out on the outfit, if anyone wants to let go feel free to let me know

@Ed_Phantom Also wondering is that a repainted HT sculpt on the pics and if so who did it? Thanks :)
DSC_0068.JPG

it may not seem like it in person but this head photographs really well. in person it looks a little flat but also dependent on lighting

@Ed_Phantom i dmed you on IG but thought it might be good to share as well here for those who get the metal brooch. i wanted to ask for assembly, it will be magnetic adhesion to hold or something we glue onto toribox's set?

View attachment 467035
it may not seem like it in person but this head photographs really well. in person it looks a little flat but also dependent on lighting

@Ed_Phantom i dmed you on IG but thought it might be good to share as well here for those who get the metal brooch. i wanted to ask for assembly, it will be magnetic adhesion to hold or something we glue onto toribox's set?
The brooch does not have a magnetic feature, so it needs to be sewn onto the clothing manually, or you can use Blu Tack to attach it. We have conducted tests on two different approaches and both are viable solutions.

The payment deadline for the brooch is 20th Nov.

Plz send the payment before that, no more orders will be available after

Brand new set for sale. DM if interested.

FYI I don't accept refund unless the parcel is lost. If you're easy to regret please think twice before make the purchase.

Hi @Ed_Phantom
Do you know if there is still a consideration for a serious Palpatine headsculpt for this project? definitely still interested if its the case
Yes we are still consider about it, but there’s too much project that hasn’t finished on our hands, we will start this and gathering interest by then, maybe around April this year

Back