Full figure [Shipping][T-Art x TORIBOX] Emperor Palpatine

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello friend, is this clothing spot still available? didnt see this till now

Any update?
IMG_8614.png

Production has been completed, I am waiting for them to contact me for shipment

We have experimented with various sizes and materials, and are now testing a metal print. The prototype should be ready by next weekend.

The estimated cost per unit is 25 USD. If you don't need the brooch, please PM me your address for immediate shipment. Thanks :)

1df0c8fa5a50a7f2adfccb58ab1758fb.png

Hi guys,

Thanks for your patience and the long wait.
The brooch sample has already been done, price per unit is 25 USD.
We will start shipping soon (Clothing & Brooch together)
The shipping fees to different continents are as follows:

ASIA: 40 USD
US: 65 USD
EU: 65 USD

AU: 40 USD

If you live in Asia and you need the brooch, the payment will be 40+25=65 USD, if not then just the shipping fee is ok.

Please PM us with your address in this form after sending your payment, and we will arrange the shipping for you shortly.

The information needed is as follows:

• Name:
• Address:
• Postcode:
• City:
• State:
• Mobile Number:
• Email:

Please send the payment to PayPal: k[email protected]
Don’t forget to send in USD NOT AUD and add 5% fee or send as gift,
Also don't forget to mark your OSC ID & project name <Yunsil emperor brooch & shipping>on the note.

微信图片_20231111204938.jpg

微信图片_20231111204942.jpg

微信图片_20231111204945.jpg

微信图片_20231111204948.jpg

微信图片_20231111204951.jpg

Last edited:
wow shipping has went up a lot...
would it be possible to have the brooch be shipped with the yunsil set together to save costs as opposed to spending that much to ship separately?
or did you mean that total shipping cost international reflects the cost of the outfits as well
i assume you have all sets from her in hand now

1699778767702.png

wow shipping has went up a lot...
would it be possible to have the brooch be shipped with the yunsil set together to save costs as opposed to spending that much to ship separately?
or did you mean that total shipping cost international reflects the cost of the outfits as well
i assume you have all sets from her in hand now

View attachment 466989
Yeah, the shipping fee includes both, the outfit will be shipped together with the brooch. If you don't want the brooch, the shipping fee is the same.

Back