Head sculpture (Revived 8/21/2022) 1/6 The Conjuring Ed and Lorraine Warren set.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

youngguns303

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Sculptor has changed so I have reset the interest list.

Ed and Lorraine Warren from the Counjuring series.
d0ff11ffa07313401e389ac9a0b4934260-the-conjuring-lede.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

Release date: TBA
Phase: Taking Interest
Sculptor: Rocco The Sculptor
Sample Work from Rocco:
Screenshot_20220820-183435_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220820-183200_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220820-183302_Chrome.jpg

Set will include Unpainted head sculpts, and hands.

For Lorraine Warren I will have a bald sculpt made so you can have OneSixthSalon do the hair but
Sculpted hair is a possible option as well.
Please specify which you prefer when showing interest.

Just reply if you are interested lets make it happen.

Project Updates and News:
Sculptor will begin work once we gather enough interest.

Interest list

1. youngguns303
2. NathanSong
3. keithchung
4. Kris_Santa
5. Greatwhite
Also Taking Interest on Barnabas Collins.
https://customonesixth.com/threads/...as-barnabas-collins-sculpts-and-hands.194036/

Last edited:
You will be looking at 3yrs to complete with those two........that's how backlogged it is.

Yeah I imagine, I wonder if I should go with unpainted sculpt and a clothing/accessory set for the people who want it sooner. I can still get the hair for Lorraine set up as well as the painter for the people who want to wait for a finished product.

Edit: May be sooner than that. Could be the adverage year ~ year and a half.

Last edited:
Interested depending on price. Thanks
So far I was quoted 500 GBP for each master sculpt and around 100 GBP for each copy plus shipping. It could slightly change but not substantially. So I may have him do a run of heads if I can't get the tailor lined up. The painter is lined up too but it will raise the cost a couple hundred USD to paint them, I am seeing if I can get a bulk rate for the paint apps and hair apps from the salon as well.
It is coming together just one step at a time.
I am going to probably have the hands sculpted as well if I can't get the jewelry made separate.
Ed and Lorraine wear a number of rings and necklaces that need to be made if we go with a head and clothing set.
So far though, the head will be sculpted between December and January and I will post any updates here the day they come out.

Last edited:
I’m interested in the Patrick Wilson unpainted head sculpt only so I can have him for my watchmen collection. Not sure if that is an option or will help the run get off the ground but I would contribute to that part only if given the option.

Any plans about outfits so far ?
Not yet, I was going to do full figures but was lucky to find a sculptor that agreed to keep the costs a little lower if we got 20 or more people on board. I would have to reach out to a tailor. We can easily get Bleau at Geewhiz to do them with a decent turn around time (within a year) but could always try to contact Toribox/Yunsil. I couldn't find a sculptor till now after the 1st had to drop. I will probably handle the thread similar to how Hydeous and Ed have the Han Solo project and arrange for different stuff to be made in stages and just let the artists ship them direct for us to piece together at home. So far though the heads and hands will be taken care of.

Not yet, I was going to do full figures but was lucky to find a sculptor that agreed to keep the costs a little lower if we got 20 or more people on board. I would have to reach out to a tailor. We can easily get Bleau at Geewhiz to do them with a decent turn around time (within a year) but could always try to contact Toribox/Yunsil. I couldn't find a sculptor till now after the 1st had to drop. I will probably handle the thread similar to how Hydeous and Ed have the Han Solo project and arrange for different stuff to be made in stages and just let the artists ship them direct for us to piece together at home. So far though the heads and hands will be taken care of.
let’s put me on the list then. As for the outfits, I personally prefer yunsil or iris (but that’s surely gonna take years), Geewhiz is a less time consuming and more economical plan but honestly it doesn’t really meet my standard. I love the conjuring series, I feel like if we wanna get the full set done we should get it done perfectly. I guess I can only hope that can gather enough people on board for now.

Last edited:
let’s put me on the list then. As for the outfits, I personally prefer yunsil or iris (but that’s surely gonna take years), Geewhiz is a less time consuming and more economical plan but honestly it doesn’t really meet my standard. I love the conjuring series, I feel like if we wanna get the full set done we should get it done perfectly. I guess I can only hope that can gather enough people on board for now.
Yeah if we figure out what outfits to settle on I can reach out to Yunsil :)

I couldn’t believe we only got 3 people on board so far. I really thought conjuring was pretty popular among those horror pictures 🤔

I couldn’t believe we only got 3 people on board so far. I really thought conjuring was pretty popular among those horror pictures 🤔
Oh I know, right? I figured the same. I still don't know any company that has plans to do a set either. I figured Hot Toys would have put a set out when they began dabbling in horror again with Pennywise but it looks like that was where their interest ended. Hopefully we can get more people, we need like 20 to get the ball rolling.

Back