Clothing set [Taking shipping fee] 2nd run [YUNSIL] - Fight Club - Narrator Suit

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_register

Reaction score
Hello.
Thanks for your long waiting.
Please refer to the following and make sure to fill in the address correctly.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
-Name :
-Postal code :
-Phone number or e-mail address :
-Detailed address :
-City :
-State :

*Asia : $30
*Europe : $40
*USA : $35
DHL fee is so expensive. Maybe the fee is almost twice of ems.

※Paypal address : chy_002@naver.com

※5% paypal fee will be added. Please do not forget the paypal fee.

[CLOSED]

2nd interest List :

1. the_register (PAID)
2. the_register (PAID)
3. Y_collectible ---> yhtc256 (PAID) SHIPPED BY DHL
4. Yeounghan Kim (PAID) SHIPPED
5. Yeounghan Kim (PAID) SHIPPED
6. Yeounghan Kim (PAID) SHIPPED
7. mukyungkim (PAID) SHIPPED
8. James Maldonado (insta) (PAID) SHIPPED
9. A Jedi Warrior (PAID) EMS EB042041275KR
10. Ethan1212 (PAID) EMS eb042109057kr
11. Star Puffs (PAID) EB042282355KR
12. petes (PAID) EB042679306KR
13. IM.JH (FB) (PAID) SHIPPED
14. DSH (PAID) EMS EB042041289KR
15. GuanYi (PAID) EMS EB042041292KR
16. Medo (PAID) SHIPPED BY DHL
17. Sansker (PAID) EMS EB042444892KR
18. vcpeng87 (PAID) EMS EB042041261KR

123.jpg

Last edited:
You can count me in on this in terms of interest and I think you may actually reach 20 with this, but with all of the orders open and with yunsil and since you are a new member I’m apprehensive to send you my money. Especially as the details say 20 or cancel but also no refunds on deposits. I mean I’m assuming all deposits will be refunded but it doesn’t say that there so it’s not enhancing my confidence. Nothing personal but many of us have been burned recently.

Put my name down as interest if I see many others have high interest I’ll likely be willing to send deposit given yunsils new policy does protect a bit better.

You can count me in on this in terms of interest and I think you may actually reach 20 with this, but with all of the orders open and with yunsil and since you are a new member I’m apprehensive to send you my money. Especially as the details say 20 or cancel but also no refunds on deposits. I mean I’m assuming all deposits will be refunded but it doesn’t say that there so it’s not enhancing my confidence. Nothing personal but many of us have been burned recently.

Put my name down as interest if I see many others have high interest I’ll likely be willing to send deposit given yunsils new policy does protect a bit better.
Thanks for your opinion.
So I started the interest list.
Thanks

What do you mean that comment ?
I’ve personally overseen 6 of these runs, and keeping people updated, being responsible and organized, not over promising, and communicating with everyone is extremely important and has a bit of a learning curve. The more new people that come on and try and start these, the longer her projects end up taking, which is why some folks may be apprehensive.

I’ve personally overseen 6 of these runs, and keeping people updated, being responsible and organized, not over promising, and communicating with everyone is extremely important and has a bit of a learning curve. The more new people that come on and try and start these, the longer her projects end up taking, which is why some folks may be apprehensive.

Don't worry about it.
I am well aware of your concerns.
Of course I'm trying to build trust.
Thanks for your opinion.

Some people don’t see the work it takes behind the scenes to make these runs happen. ?

Back