The Andy Griffith Show...

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Spenser...anything going on with our friend Barney? Or are we going to nip it...nip it...nip it in the bud. I hope not because you have a real good likeness there..

Hey Spenser...anything going on with our friend Barney? Or are we going to nip it...nip it...nip it in the bud. I hope not because you have a real good likeness there..

Hey Spenser...did you ever finish these? If so, I would love a set of Barney and Andy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Spenser...did you ever finish these? If so, I would love a set of Barney and Andy!

No I didn't, the lack of a proper body for Barney kind of took the wind out of this project. (I have one HT skinny body.) But I do still have the sculpt. Maybe if I can get through some of these commissions I'll at least get the sculpts available.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

No I didn't, the lack of a proper body for Barney kind of took the wind out of this project. (I have one HT skinny body.) But I do still have the sculpt. Maybe if I can get through some of these commissions I'll at least get the sculpts available.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Please do! I would love a set of Andy and Barney...! Thanks..!

Deputy Barney Fife: I am not superstitious and who says I believe in chain letters; I just don’t mess around with them that’s all.

:)

Deputy Barney Fife: On this job there’s only two kinds of cops: the quick and the dead!

:)

Andy Taylor:
[Briscoe is getting dressed for Charlene's wedding] Hold still, Mr. Darling, while I put on your tie.

Briscoe Darling:
Ever since I saw a hangin', I been nervous about wearin' one of these things.

Hi Spencer,

Anything going to happen with this?

Back