The Dark Knight Custom Wired Cape! Three versions

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

DarkSpartan062

Hello fellow freaks. What I have to offer are 1/6 scale wired capes for the dx 12 and dx02 these capes come in three models which will be detailed below.
They are made from a very nigh end micro suede, have pliable yet sturdy wires.
All models have all edges hemmed for a nice finished look and no worry of fraying edges. As well as extra detailing in the back to make a proper "V" look behind the neck.
All models are based on the dx12 cape (length and shape)

The three models are as follows:
Two wired version - $60 shipped inside US, add $5 for international. I recommend this for someone who isn't maticulous when posing and just wants to add some motion to the figure. Very simple with only two wires to pose.

Six wired version - $70 shipped inside US, add $5 for international. A step up from the two wire. The two back spines don't have wiring and will fall naturally.

Eight wired version - $80 shipped inside US, add $5 for international. Full articulation! Every point had a wire and no pose is unachievable. Great for dynamic wind blow statuesque poses.

The six wire and eight wire version are featured in a YouTube review done by none other than theclipperking aka Rick. Head to his channel for the video on these and other great figures in theclipperkings collection.

All versions have a turn over of one to two weeks from date of payment or less.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just awesome !! :clap
I'd like to buy the Six wired version please. How do I go about buying this ?

Cool, can you make wired superman capes?

For which one? I don't have the original but I believe it comes with a wired cape right? If the new man of steel one doesn't come with a wired one I will for sure be making one for it. The pictures for the Zod figure look like it may have a wired cape so maybe hot toys is finally catching on.

Can't believe how quiet this thread is !! This cape-mod looks awesome !!

Bought a 6 wired cape in april via ebay. Looks fantastic! Here is mine:

img7659bj8cqsf9io.jpg

That looks awesome Iceman !! :clap
But damn, that's hard that posing :wacky But great fun !!! :lol

Been away from this thread actually as well busy moving. Thanks man I appreciate it! Glad you enjoy it. I'll have some free time finally in a week or so if anyone wants a cape!

Received this awesome cape today !! :yess: Thank you Dark !! :hi5:

:wave For now i have him posed like this...

View attachment 67400

View attachment 67401

View attachment 67402

All credit for the pose goes to The Clipperking :bow (who had posed it so much better though :))
Stil needs a lot of fine-tuning, but thats actually the fun part. Please keep in mind i'm no star at posing my Hot-toys :gah:, but practice makes perfect Haha

Looks pretty sweet! I actually did recognize some clipperking influence there! I agree it takes some time to get the right pose but once you do it's awesome!

Back