The Force Unleashed 1/6 Starkiller (Sam Witwer) Sculpt Thread

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gipetto0812

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

First of all, please give a huge "Thank You" to LOPIE for partnering up with me and volunteering to cast these and making them available to everyone. We owe him A LOT!!

With that said, from the game The Force Unleashed I & II, here's Starkiller as portrayed by Sam Witwer.

SKFinished2.jpg

SKFinished3.jpg

SKFinished4.jpg

SKFinished5.jpg

SKFinished6.jpg

SKFinished8.jpg

SKFinished10.jpg

SKFinished11.jpg

He is currently being refined (smoothed out as well as a few other adjustments for the better) before LOPIE starts casting to ensure you guys get the best sculpt we can deliver!

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING!!!

These will be offered in both unpainted and painted, but may or may not be pre-drilled. Be aware that the sculpt IS neck-less.

PRICING/PAYMENT:

Unpainted = $35
Painted = $55

Prices include shipping/handling with tracking within the US. Add an extra $5 for International shipping.

Once I've received the first batch of casts, I will notify the the ppl on the list accordingly to begin sending payment. Please DO NOT send payment until notified

Payment will be by paypal to LOPIE (I will add paypal info when payment is ready to be received). Please notify ME via PM when you have sent payment along with you're shipping address. I'm the one managing/shipping all heads to you guys, so all questions should be directed to ME via PM.

There will be 2 threads, one in the SW Customs section and one here in the Custom Creations thread b/c I know some only visit certain forums on the board. Please only reply with interest in ONE thread. it may or may not seem silly to you guys, but honestly, it is easier for me.

Unpainted:

Painted:

If you would like to be removed from the list, please let me know either here or via PM.

Thank you to all of you and especially to LOPIE.

Last edited:
Re: OFFICIAL 1/6 Starkiller Sculpt Thread

for possibly more pics

EDIT: here are some size comparison pics:

With SS Captain Rex
SKFinished22.jpg

With HT Wolverine
SKFinished25.jpg

To reasure you all that you will be receiving a quality paint job by me, here are few heads that I've done in the past.
AnakinFinished.jpg

ObiComilation3.jpg

A2.jpg

DL1.jpg

SAM_0931.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great!

I'm not a Star Wars guy, but I hope you get lots of takers. :duff

Thanks Mag! I'm not getting any bites over here in this forum but luckily some ppl in the SW section still want this guy :) hopefully some more will come around

This is a great piece! If I was more of a SWFU fan or a SW fan in general I would probably be all over this, it's great work! Just wanted to let you know how awesome it looks :)

This is a great piece! If I was more of a SWFU fan or a SW fan in general I would probably be all over this, it's great work! Just wanted to let you know how awesome it looks :)

thanks man! I really appreciate that! :hi5:

It's being refined now and the little improve meants I think I really helping it out a bit more. I'll post new pics when it's done :)

Thanks again!

Back