Full figure The Hacker - CLOSED - Head by Caine - Maxis-Miniatures Paint App -

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As soon as I get the last 3 payments, I can ship out the heads to
Maxis-Miniatures to get the paint app on the heads started.

So Dgrime, Johncarbon1991 and Roborobz. Lets try to get that in
as soon as you can.

Thanks

Still waiting on the last 3 payments. Lets try to get them in
as soon as you can. I want to get the heads to M-M, so I can get the
final assembly done by the end of Dec.

Thanks
Ike

Bodies are in. along with most of the clothing.

I think the scale on the FS poster and EOTWP flyer is correct now.
Took a lot of screen shots, after about 4 attempts, the ones standing up against the back wall
came out really good. Found a picture of one of the FS posters used on the set. So the size and look are accurate.

Everyone will get 2 of the main flyers & posters along with a few different sized FS posters to go with it. As I noticed the different sized ones here and there on the show.

P1000515.JPG

** Note ** Doggie Doc has a few massive projects(check his facebook) he's working on, so I can't promise he'll get to this one anytime soon. So I went looking for shoes and possible backpacks. I found a DAM shoe that looks a lot like the Volley brand he wears 90% of the show. I have to make mods and dye them. After that, they're very very close. I also found a back pack that's close, but only found 2 of them. So I will keep looking for that or others I can mod or piece together to make them show accurate.

Unless anyone knows a good accessory maker they can suggest that wants to work
on accessories for this and is not too busy. =] Please let me know

Also, can the last few people that have not paid yet, please contact or message me
on here. I like to get these heads to the painter ASAP.

Thanks
Ike

Last edited:
Yes, definitely yours, because your heads are not going to
my painter, My last day at work before winter break is the 17th.
So I should be able to get yours out that first that weekend.

The rest depends on how quick the paint app turn around is.
So that's why it's important for the rest of you to pay, so I can
get the heads to the painter.

Thanks

Last edited:
Here's something I've been playing with. Since not too many of you were interested in the Full Dio.. I decided to make something simpler for the vision I had. I took a 11W x 14H Plexiglas sign holder.
I then took the subway tile sheets, added the posters and filers. I will add some spray-paint
, a counter top with a small bowling pin, polaroid camera and books.

Then see if I can get the mask made to set on the countertop as well. What do you think? Same basic idea I had but in simple form.

Attachments

• P1000520.JPG
    P1000520.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 155
Last edited:
I didn't even know about this until now! The character's a fairly short guy -- are you sizing it to a full "6 foot" figure or able to find something that works as a shorter figure base?

I didn't even know about this until now! The character's a fairly short guy -- are you sizing it to a full "6 foot" figure or able to find something that works as a shorter figure base?
@IKE-CON did his research, even down to extra articulation for slouching the shoulders.

Check out the first few pages of the thread.

The AT-025 with the head and shoes on is 11.75 inches. I purposely made a casting run on a modified head with a shorter neck by 1/4 of inch. So it's almost dead on with the 5.7ft of the actor. But thanks for the heads up, I should have noted that earlier in the post.

Last edited:
Spots still available? If not, I’m definitely interested in taking someone’s spot if they drop out.

Got the painted Elliot head from Maxis Miniatures. Looks very good.
Having lots of fun with this build. This is what I had in mind for the background. I don't have all the accessories for the shelf, but I may need to make the shelf longer. Or I may not have room for
the camera, the computer and the mask. What do you think?
P1000532.JPG

P1000543.JPG

P1000553.JPG

P1000541.JPG

Last edited:
For those of you that have not paid. Please let me know if your still
in or out. I'm sending all the heads to painter tomorrow. And if your out
then I'll sell your figure to someone else.

Also, if anyone is interested in subway tile background with posters and fliers/books/bowling pin
in the 11 x 14 plexiglass let me know. It cost me $50 to make

For those of you that have not paid. Please let me know if your still
in or out. I'm sending all the heads to painter tomorrow. And if your out
then I'll sell your figure to someone else.

Also, if anyone is interested in subway tile background with posters and fliers/books/bowling pin
in the 11 x 14 plexiglass let me know. It cost me $50 to make
Hello, I am interested in a painted headsculpt, if there is any available

Back