The Insane Col. - Vietnam Apocalypse - Parts

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agent47

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Insane Col. from Vietnam Apocalypse

This thread is for pieces to bash with only. If you're interested in having a figure custom assembled please pm me. Thanks.

All prices include shipping within the lower 48. Most international shipping is $5 extra.

Please make all payments to: [email protected]

The post we designed for this allows you to easily switch out between two heads, as seen below. It's made out of a combination of brass and high density resin for maximum durability.

DSC_0358.jpg

DSC_0355_2.jpg

DSC_0354.jpg

Single Unpainted Head Sculpt - $40

photo-2.jpg

Single Unpainted Sculpt with Combination High Density / Bronze Ball-Joint Neck Post - $50

Brando_009.jpg

Brando_008.jpg

Two Unpainted Heads with single Neck Post - $70

bothheads1.jpg

Costume with Fatsuit - $45

length.jpg

kurtz-fatsuit2.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, I am interested to get 2 unpainted heads with neck along with the outfit set. May I ask what will be the shipping fee to Hong Kong? Also, are the items ready for shipping after payment completed? Thanks

Now offering a single unpainted head sculpt for $40 shipped in the lower 48 as well. Most int'l shipping is $5 extra.

Last edited:
Hi, I have sent off the payment to you already. Please check and confirm when you got it. Thanks

Had to increase some prices slightly due to increase in resin prices. Apologies. Please PM with any questions. Thanks.

Back