Clothing set TORIBOX Collateral Vincent final run SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The head sculpt should come first. How will Yunsil know the collar size of the shirt without being able to measure the neck of the sculpt? The head sculpt is key for a lot of this. What if the shirt collar is too small and won’t fit? Or too large? It won’t look right or fit correctly if there’s no measurement of the neck of the sculpt.
I’m out under the current parameters.

Last edited:
UPDATE

based on the feedback Ive had, I will be extending this deadline until a sculpt is shown. This project will 100% happen.

Ive done enough of these runs to understand there are always those who miss out, dont see the project in time, or dont have the funds in time, that always want in afterwards, so Ill cover any extras I need to to get the run made.

Im hoping to see some sculpt progress soon. Ill keep everyone posted. Thanks to all who have already paid, Ill try to make this as fast a process as possible (looking not to delay it more than a month)

The head sculpt should come first. How will Yunsil know the collar size of the shirt without being able to measure the neck of the sculpt? The head sculpt is key for a lot of this. What if the shirt collar is too small and won’t fit? Or too large? It won’t look right or fit correctly if there’s no measurement of the neck of the sculpt.
I'm going to fit the head sculpt on the collar of the outfit.
Don't worry about it :)
thanks a lot 🙏

Pretty much nothing works like this though. There are many characters who have a yunsil suit and several different head sculpts they come either before or after the suit. You want the collar tighter just tie the tie tighter.

Also re runs are exactly that. She re runs what she has already done she makes no adjustments. The sculptor replying to state he will fit the neck to the collar size is actually quire rare. And again in my opinion not really neasisary I’ve never had a yunsil suit with difficulty fitting any neck and I doubt I ever will.

Update

I'm sorry for the delay,
Let me show everyone the sculpture in progress.

i wanted a face that didn't mouth closed, It's not final yet.
and everyone can decide the Toribox suit by looking at this.

also, welcome feedback 🙏
i hope this costume will start, thanks 🙏

Last edited:
Wow! I think that is awesome! I think the expression is simply perfect: just the right amount of menace and focus. Perfect in my humble opinion. Really looking forward to this!

Last edited:
Back