Full figure [TORIBOX & Dai & Gesus Studio]The Shawshank Redemption(headsculpt open for preorder&1st sample update by Toribox)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,it will have a neck
Is the shirt being fitted to a body with seamless neck? It’s difficult to tell in the sample pictures. Also, am I the only one who was hoping for the collar to be closed on the shirt? Will real buttons be an option on the shirt (I am in another run where this was offered as an upgrade). Not trying to be difficult. Just trying to provide feedback and get some clarity. Still very excited for this.

Is the shirt being fitted to a body with seamless neck? It’s difficult to tell in the sample pictures. Also, am I the only one who was hoping for the collar to be closed on the shirt? Will real buttons be an option on the shirt (I am in another run where this was offered as an upgrade). Not trying to be difficult. Just trying to provide feedback and get some clarity. Still very excited for this.
The body sent to Toribox was Hottoys
Qui-Gon jinn which has a neck.Apart from the height to compare Andy, the body shoulder is too wide. And I reckon that many collectors will choose other body. So headsculpt with a neck is better. As for the real buttons, I haven’t discussed it with Toribox. Let’s wait for the next sample first.

Update:Add a New Modification & will Change New Fabric for Jacket&Jeans to the next Sample.

Attachments

• IMG_5813.jpeg
    IMG_5813.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • bdeb7079da60b9167bb262ad2f06de05.png
    bdeb7079da60b9167bb262ad2f06de05.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 截屏2024-03-27 14.50.09.png
    截屏2024-03-27 14.50.09.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Back