Clothing set [TORIBOX x ONESIXTHFLY] HALLOWEEN 78 COVERALLS REMASTERED BY YUNSIL {NOW SHIPPING!!! FEW SPOTS AVAILABLE!}

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Myers lovers, it's that time again! 🎃 🔪 ❤️

The legendary 78' Yunsil Coveralls have held us all down in the 1/6 game over the years but as new things from the film have been revealed by cast, crew and the Halloween fandom it was time to get these covies all the way right! And that's just what they are! Fucking right!!!

Five years after the "Final Run" The OG 78's have been remastered to perfection by the Queen of 1/6 #Yunsil of @toribox82 fame! Featuring ruler pocket on leg, new holes and the most requested of all, the squared pocket flap!

Michael is looking absolutely killer!!! 😍

To all my loyal friends and supporters, thanks for joining me on another fantastic #onesixthfly journey! These projects don't happen without all your trust, love and support! I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart and appreciate you all!

I'm working on getting the certificates done this weekend and will start shipping next week!

Much love and respect always, stay #onesixthfly ✈!

Your boy,

Magnus

Screenshot_20230426_182612_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230426_182928_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230426_182949_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230426_183301_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Back